Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Worrying.  (Read 3190 times)
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Friday, July 28, 2006, 12:37:15 »

Not necessarily, quite often a flat denial serves to just give the press chance to re-run the same story with a whole load of nudge-nudge "no smoke without fire" innuendo and so gives it further life. e.g "Ruud is not going to Real", "Lib Dem leader denies drink problem" "Manager X has the board's full confidence"
sonic youth

« Reply #16 on: Friday, July 28, 2006, 13:18:37 »

Quote from: "Rich"
he wont go. he's been at QPR and it didn't work out why go back?

because he's a lifelong QPR fan.

it's a bit worrying indeed although i'm not sure BP would just up and walk away like that, especially as he's plouged a chunk of money into the club and not seen any return from his money yet.

i think devlin needs to quash this rumour immediately.
flammableBen

« Reply #17 on: Friday, July 28, 2006, 13:23:27 »

Devlin could be off with him....

A few months ago when paladini started saying stuff about power (think it was an interview on the qpr site or sommin), didn't devlin go on there and put his side a cross pretty sharpish. My memories not as good as it was.

but anyhoo, I wouldn't be suprised if there wasn't a response. It does sound like the blokes just trying to stir up trouble though.
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Friday, July 28, 2006, 13:24:04 »

but there isn't a rumour as far as I can see, well there wasn't until Town fans starting wtting themselves.

All that's happened is Paladini has retorted against his crtics at QPR by saying, well if you want Power to run the club lets see if he is willing to buy the consortium out.  It's not directed at Power, but the fans, so he can say "see, now be quiet" when nothing happens.

This is the blokes style.  He's spent his entire time there stirring up controversy, he also knows it highly unlikely an individual is going to invest enough to oust them right now.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: