Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Things you do for kids  (Read 2275 times)
jonny72

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Thursday, December 24, 2009, 12:34:33 »

But why take him to Old Trafford? You know you should've just bought him tickets to a Swindon game...

I took my 6 year old nephew to a Swindon game. He said it was border line child abuse and if I do it again he'll be reporting me to child services.
Dozno9

« Reply #16 on: Thursday, December 24, 2009, 17:41:57 »

I do like seeing in the summer kids playing football on the park by me and it feels me with pride when I see one Swindon shirt amongst the clan of PLC Premiership shirts.
A Gent Orange

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Thursday, December 24, 2009, 19:59:54 »

That is why I'm glad our monster turned out to be a girl so she can support a football team (ie the town) if she wants but with little or no pressure to confirm and pretend to care about some bunch of millionaire cunts, who, if they couldn't play football would be taxi drivers. Or inside. Or both.
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #18 on: Thursday, December 24, 2009, 23:38:18 »

My eldest is a 15 year old girl who goes to the games with me. She's still under peer pressure and has the piss taken out of her for being Town. She always gets asked who her proper team is and its Town. She has no Premiership team and doesn't want one - its Town, England and a little bit Ireland. My 11 year old daughter gets the same ans is ardent town alhough she only goes to games occasionally. My lad is 8 - can I get him interested in football, can I fuck.   
china red

« Reply #19 on: Friday, December 25, 2009, 06:35:10 »

My lad is 8 - can I get him interested in football, can I fuck.   

The second you tell him he can't go he'll be begging to be taken along
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: