Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: 1st record you bought.  (Read 5285 times)
BANGKOK RED

« Reply #30 on: Tuesday, June 14, 2011, 19:11:17 »

Think it was Gangsta's paradise
wiggy
Whippet fancying, T-shirt flogging cunt

Whippet Fancier

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: Tuesday, June 14, 2011, 22:39:32 »

Girls School by Wings. Unfortunately it had Mull of Kintyre as the double A side...

Thank [insert deity of choice] for beer and peanuts
Hitchinred

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: Wednesday, June 15, 2011, 03:35:03 »

Ally's Tartan Army by Andy Cameron from the shop by Brunel Rooms on the corner of the Brunel Plaza that quite often had special offers on singles. It was either there, Woolworths or Rhapsody I bought my singles until Music Market (later Our Price) arrived.
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: Thursday, June 16, 2011, 16:13:02 »

If anything deserves a ban,this does Grin

unforgiven........that Robson Green is in the highest order.....I wish i was a big catfish , i would drag the cunt under!

Clems Army!
westyorksnffc

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: Thursday, June 16, 2011, 19:58:22 »

Early 80's cheese at it's finest!

Forest 'til I die, but a closet Town follower!
purdy pusher

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: Monday, July 4, 2011, 20:49:19 »

I remember I didn't really listen to much music until I started secondary school. Just as 1994 was starting, a new band called Oasis were emerging and this was their first single released in April 1994. I was 12 years old.

[
/quote]
i have to listen to dave the head hooncho at the oasis babbling on about how the gallahhger brothers were only roadies for the inspirall carpets( a concert i was at), playing football in an empty swimming pool, and got there name oasis by ticking off all the places they visited while roadieing untill only oasis was left, still makes them a pile of shit
Notts red

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: Monday, July 4, 2011, 21:38:25 »

I bought my 1st couple of records with my first weeks youth opportunity scheme wages, too much too young:the specials.and going underground: jam. Still like the early 80's music today.
Notts red

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: Monday, July 4, 2011, 21:53:17 »

Just found a great site for those who want to remember old songs,films etc. It's www.wwwk.co.uk ( when we were kids ) I find it interesting anyway !
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: