Pages: 1 ... 3973 3974 3975 [3976] 3977 3978 3979   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: STFC Transfer Rumours  (Read 9017050 times)
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #59625 on: Wednesday, April 24, 2024, 11:29:27 »

Don't need the manager before 31st August then 😛
Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« Reply #59626 on: Wednesday, April 24, 2024, 11:35:34 »

FBT has obviously fallen out with Gunning.

Taking the captains armband and giving to the GK didn't help!

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #59627 on: Wednesday, April 24, 2024, 11:36:36 »

FBT has obviously fallen out with Gunning.

Taking the captains armband and giving to the GK didn't help!

He didn't fall out with him, just told him he was not taking his option in the summer and would be leaving.

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #59628 on: Wednesday, April 24, 2024, 11:48:26 »

He didn't fall out with him, just told him he was not taking his option in the summer and would be leaving.
FBT also told me that he held his hands up and said he is obviously part of the problem defensively so takes some of the blame for us being so poor in defence.

Also that if they wanted him to stay he was willing to stay but he felt he needed a fresh start away from the club.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« Reply #59629 on: Wednesday, April 24, 2024, 12:09:02 »

He's going to say that. Not going to come out say Gunning's a cunt and took the armband off me.

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Ignore
« Reply #59630 on: Wednesday, April 24, 2024, 12:15:13 »

He's going to say that. Not going to come out say Gunning's a cunt and took the armband off me.

He did say that but not using those words specifically, he was far more professional.  Believes Gunning is a decent coach but not necessarily manager.  He did say that Gunning took the armband off of him though.

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #59631 on: Wednesday, April 24, 2024, 12:18:24 »

It's pretty obvious that people regard Gunning as a clown when it comes to actual coaching influence - why else do you get shunted off to Loan Manager and Foreign Marketing Gimp?  I can imagine quite a few players, the ones who take their career seriously, are scratching their heads after a few weeks under him wondering what the fuck is going on.
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #59632 on: Wednesday, April 24, 2024, 12:25:54 »

He told me exactly why Gunning took the armband off him.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #59633 on: Wednesday, April 24, 2024, 12:35:17 »

It's pretty obvious that people regard Gunning as a clown when it comes to actual coaching influence - why else do you get shunted off to Loan Manager and Foreign Marketing Gimp?  I can imagine quite a few players, the ones who take their career seriously, are scratching their heads after a few weeks under him wondering what the fuck is going on.

He got shunted off to loan manager because Flynn didn't want him on his coaching staff and Clem wanted to find a way to keep him at the club.
Riddick

Ignore
« Reply #59634 on: Wednesday, April 24, 2024, 12:39:01 »

He got shunted off to loan manager because Flynn didn't want him on his coaching staff and Clem wanted to find a way to keep him at the club.

Having previosuly been shunted by Morris who also didnt value him as a coach.

So did Lindsey rate him and bring him in, but then not take him to Crawley? Or was he brought in by someone else and has lingered since?

Two managers not valuing extra hands in coaching to the extent they ostracise him, speaks volumes about his quality as a coach, let alone a manager. The very reason he should be nowhere near our club honestly.

Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Ignore
« Reply #59635 on: Wednesday, April 24, 2024, 12:57:33 »

I believe he was Kiely's man rather than Lindsey's.

Riddick

Ignore
« Reply #59636 on: Wednesday, April 24, 2024, 13:02:46 »

I believe that too. If thats not the most damning evidence against Kiely i don't know what is. A Coach that none of our managers have wanted near the team, now leading the team. A complete and utter disgrace and the reason i have never liked Gunning, even for those interim games that got some people unreasonably excited.
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #59637 on: Wednesday, April 24, 2024, 13:09:13 »

Things will change and we'll be fine.

You must be confident of a new owner then.
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #59638 on: Wednesday, April 24, 2024, 13:13:18 »

There's the explanation then. Kiley and Zav, the real guys running the show as always.
molepar

Ignore
« Reply #59639 on: Wednesday, April 24, 2024, 13:31:31 »

He told me exactly why Gunning took the armband off him.
Why was that?
Pages: 1 ... 3973 3974 3975 [3976] 3977 3978 3979   Go Up
Print
Jump to: