Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: FAO Dex, Spencer etc  (Read 749 times)
Asher

« on: Saturday, November 12, 2005, 10:56:08 »

We fucking loved that last night -  Cheesy

Right from walking into the arranged pub right through to the minor scuffle in merlin, was a top day!

Lost most people but ended up with about 5 of us in walkabout -was rammed with swindon in their.

CITY YOU CAN COME AND HAVE A POP AT OUR FAMILY PUB - WE ONLY WENT IN TO SORT SOME TICKETS AND SHOW OUR FACES, I BLAME THE BBC THEY SHOULDNT HAVE ASKED US TO SING A SONG WHEN WE WERE SO UP FOR IT!  YOU PATHETIC CUNTS AND YOU NOTICE WE STOOD!!!!!  CUNTS

Thats all, one of my top 5 days out in my life so far.

Cheers lads!
Asher

« Reply #1 on: Saturday, November 12, 2005, 10:57:03 »

ps - were on page 33 of adver! he he he
strooood
As black as Patrick from EastEnders who is officially the blackest man on the planet.

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Saturday, November 12, 2005, 11:14:07 »

top jukey in t'pub too  Beers

officially blacker than the night.
Spencer_White

« Reply #3 on: Saturday, November 12, 2005, 13:19:08 »

Quote from: "Asher"
We fucking loved that last night -  Cheesy

Right from walking into the arranged pub right through to the minor scuffle in merlin, was a top day!

Lost most people but ended up with about 5 of us in walkabout -was rammed with swindon in their.

CITY YOU CAN COME AND HAVE A POP AT OUR FAMILY PUB - WE ONLY WENT IN TO SORT SOME TICKETS AND SHOW OUR FACES, I BLAME THE BBC THEY SHOULDNT HAVE ASKED US TO SING A SONG WHEN WE WERE SO UP FOR IT!  YOU PATHETIC CUNTS AND YOU NOTICE WE STOOD!!!!!  CUNTS

Thats all, one of my top 5 days out in my life so far.

Cheers lads!

You shoot your load writing that one?  
mexico red

Demasiado no es demasiado

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Saturday, November 12, 2005, 13:26:28 »

i should have followed you lot out of the merlin, i arrived there and wasnt allowed in as there was trouble kicking off, and i thought to myself city will be thrown out any second and they will go and do the car park. so legged it back to my car because i would have thrown my kidneys at them if they touched my hairdressermobile and watched as they didnt do the cars but the side windows of the pub instead. phoned up sonic and dv answered last i heard was a west country accent screaming COME ON THEN. so i got out the car and went round the front again just as you lot were leaving.

pm to tell me what happened next.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Saturday, November 12, 2005, 18:35:24 »

Shocked that you knew it was me that answered the phone....but yeah you called just as it all kicked off.....and I Predict a Riot was playing at one the juke box at the time.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #6 on: Saturday, November 12, 2005, 18:37:19 »

Quote from: "DV85"
Shocked that you knew it was me that answered the phone....but yeah you called just as it all kicked off.....and I Predict a Riot was playing at one the juke box at the time.

Who could have predicted that? Almost scripted!
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Sunday, November 13, 2005, 01:40:10 »

I cant believe I missed the only bit of trouble in the Merlin ever :x

/
W56196272
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: