Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: who do you think swindons number 1 goal keeper will be this year ?  (Read 3419 times)
swindon-lad

« on: Monday, July 27, 2009, 19:55:41 »

wil it be phil smith or lucas Huh???
Ralphy

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Monday, July 27, 2009, 19:58:10 »

Lucas.
LucienSanchez

Is this hospital called St. Croc of Shit?!

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Monday, July 27, 2009, 19:59:41 »

In my opinion, it should be Smith. Don't think it will be though.

We made a promise we swore we'd always remember... no retreat, baby, no surrender
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Monday, July 27, 2009, 20:01:58 »

Lucas

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
Rustle
Prediction League Champion 2012/13

TEF World Cup Stunners Champion 2010

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Monday, July 27, 2009, 20:05:39 »

I would say Lucas,I doub't he would have came here to be the reserve keeper.
westcountry

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Monday, July 27, 2009, 20:06:50 »

hmm... Lucas i think. Smiths' best game was at peterborough last year, if he's like that all season it should be him
STFC_Gazza

« Reply #6 on: Monday, July 27, 2009, 20:07:19 »

wil it be phil smith or lucas Huh???

Probably Lucas given the fact he has been given the number 1 shirt?
lambourn red

« Reply #7 on: Monday, July 27, 2009, 20:08:15 »

I think it will be Lucas although I do like Smith and with a new coach he will be a different player this season when he gets his chance
westcountry

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Monday, July 27, 2009, 20:09:59 »

I think it will be Lucas although I do like Smith and with a new coach he will be a different player this season when he gets his chance
Yes
glos_robin

« Reply #9 on: Monday, July 27, 2009, 20:39:38 »

Lucas I would imagine. probably not much between them on actual keeping ability but judging by the Luton game Lucas is a talker and will shout at the defence non-stop for the full 90 minutes which is exactly what we need and would be a pleasant change and hopefully avoid some of last seasons mix ups.
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Monday, July 27, 2009, 20:42:27 »

Lucas...Think Smith is abit fortuanate to be still here after some of the Gaffs last season...wish him the best this season though.
Barry Scott

« Reply #11 on: Monday, July 27, 2009, 21:01:10 »

I think they'll both play quite a bit. Smith's knuckling down though. I swear i'm the only one that noticed he looked trim and was certainly a lot more vocal against Cardiff. I didn't even think it was him.
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Monday, July 27, 2009, 21:14:59 »

Smith had a good game against Cardiff, and if he plays against WBA I'd expect that Wilson is planning to start him at the beginning of the season. If Lucas plays against West Brom then it's anybody's guess who'll play against the Pikeys!
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Monday, July 27, 2009, 21:16:06 »

Considering I was not in Austria to witness the 30 or so mins he has had thus far in a Town shirt, I dont feel justified to pass comment on Lucas as yet.

However, what I did see on Saturday was a near faultless commanding display from Smiffy.

That just about sums up my present views

STFC_Gazza

« Reply #14 on: Monday, July 27, 2009, 21:23:27 »

I sort of get the impression sadly that Smith will not get the chance he probably deserves, Towards the end of last season was superb. Seems that Lucas was always on the list and DW seems to really rate him, Giving Smith number 12 sort of shows that as well given the fact Lucas has only played once or twice for us. Smith looks to have lost a bit of weight as well. Perhaps its Smith not being as vocal as Lucas which is letting him down. That said Smith seems to play his best when he has a challenge.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Print
Jump to: