Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Who Needs to Be Dropped Permanently?  (Read 2487 times)
Crozzer

Ignore
« on: Saturday, March 3, 2007, 20:18:15 »

Besides Roberts, Brown, and Shakes who cannot score against the likes of Barnet or Chester, who else needs not to put on a red shirt again.  Nicholas for allegedly being a piss artist and allegedly not marking up?  Pook for not having the skill?  

What has happened to Weston, for Pete's sake?
dogs

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Saturday, March 3, 2007, 20:30:59 »

Weston thinks he is better than he is - he certainly needs a reality check. Pook will never be good enough, regardless of his so called 'passion'.

The biggest problem is not actually having a proper experienced striker at the club, and no depth in the central midfield.
Crozzer

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Saturday, March 3, 2007, 20:41:50 »

If we had a decent striker, we wouldn't have gone down.

We were doing okay until Macca let Wayne (still a super sub) Allison leave.  Since then, it has been only Sam Parkin who could find the net regularly.  Rory Fallon was not around long enough.  

Unfortunately, if Roberts can't be arsed its like playing with ten players.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Saturday, March 3, 2007, 22:58:32 »

I think Brown, Roberts, Shakes and Nicholas have their cards marked and days numbered.

nothing alleged about Nicho being a piss artist.
figgis

« Reply #4 on: Sunday, March 4, 2007, 13:05:16 »

bearing in mind Timlin is on loan it dont look good for our midfield evans is sorely missed  i would agree shakes and browns days are numbered as for nicolas he will be needed in the next few weeks but yes get rid in the summer. roberts seems to have the talent and knows it but rarely delivers i would tell him start delivering or your out.
JOHNNY REEVES

« Reply #5 on: Sunday, March 4, 2007, 18:33:28 »

i think monkhouse should be dropped hartlepool might lose then
fatbury

« Reply #6 on: Monday, March 5, 2007, 10:22:23 »

All I can say is that when Pook was dropped we lost those games at Barnet and Stockport .. when he played against Chester we won! You cant fault his efforts!
Piemonte

« Reply #7 on: Monday, March 5, 2007, 10:27:55 »

I've simply had enough of Roberts.
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Monday, March 5, 2007, 10:34:36 »

I don't think we're in a position to drop anyone permanently are we? Shrug
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Monday, March 5, 2007, 10:39:13 »

The problem is that most of them are so inconsistent.

Pook, Timlin, Weston, Zaboub, Roberts, Shakes, Brown can all, arguably, put in good performances one week and be total wank the next.

I don't think anyone will be permanently dropped, our squad doesn't allow us that luxury. I do however think that there'll be a major overhaul in the summer.

What I can't understand is the attitude of a lot of players. Whether they'll be here next season or not, they're professional sportsman and should show that on the pitch by giving 100% effort; which is what they're paid for.

Instead, many of them look like they couldn't give a fuck and that's what pisses me off tbh.

It's All Good..............
fatbury

« Reply #10 on: Monday, March 5, 2007, 10:41:15 »

sadly Sturrock has trimmed the squad so much that the current players now are either complacent or after the public roasting that have just had not actually giving a shit so to speak ... I fear for us now I really do
Power to people

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Monday, March 5, 2007, 11:46:43 »

I think that Roberts need's a reality check and perhaps a spell on the bench to give him a wake up call, Zabouub will be back and we can play Weston on the right
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Monday, March 5, 2007, 16:59:04 »

Quote from: "fatbury"
All I can say is that when Pook was dropped we lost those games at Barnet and Stockport .. when he played against Chester we won! You cant fault his efforts!

Im sure Pook has played in his fair share of defeats to!
red macca

« Reply #13 on: Monday, March 5, 2007, 22:29:50 »

Quote from: "fatbury"
sadly Sturrock has trimmed the squad so much that the current players now are either complacent or after the public roasting that have just had not actually giving a shit so to speak ... I fear for us now I really do
I would argue that sturrock was not the main man when it came to trimming the squad fatbury.Im fairly certain he was told to
Northern Red

« Reply #14 on: Tuesday, March 6, 2007, 13:37:26 »

It's all about supply for me

I'd like to see Pook back in a 5 man midfield (3 central from Peacock, Pook, Timlin, Evans, Weston) with Lukas/Sturrock upfront. Shakes/Brown/Zaaboub out wide. It'll allow Vincent/Smith to get forward on the overlap as well.
Let's control the game, and stop hoofing it.

And Roberts can start drinking again, cos he's no footballer.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Print
Jump to: