Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Sheehan told to look for new club by leeds??  (Read 12594 times)
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #90 on: Tuesday, June 8, 2010, 10:00:00 »

Surely the fact that a League 1 Leeds sent him out on loan (cos presumably they didn't think he warranted a regular first team place) should tell us that he is not good enough for the Premiership?

Would like him to stay here though.
Tbf Nick i think evryone knows Leeds let him go because him and grayson don't get along.
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #91 on: Tuesday, June 8, 2010, 10:39:22 »

Interesting that on This is....Site, David Lucas talks about the excellent loanees, and how he hopes to see them back....Ward, Ferry, Darby.....no Sheehan....significant?
I wouldn't read too much into it. People seem to read quotes in the Adver as though the players have sat down and carefully prepared responses to the questions, when in fact they are just off-the-cuff remarks said as they try to get rid of the journalist who is postponing their lunch.
Highland Robin

« Reply #92 on: Tuesday, June 8, 2010, 11:27:03 »

I realise that...but Sheehan and Lucas being former team-mates...just wonder whether there was a spot of arrogance around with Sheehan that didn't endear him to others....
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #93 on: Tuesday, June 8, 2010, 11:31:56 »

I think sheehan has been pretty open with what he is doing.If he gets a better option he will obviously join them if not he will be here.
Langers

Ignore
« Reply #94 on: Tuesday, June 8, 2010, 12:03:12 »

We could definatley do with his threat from set pieces
Spencer_White

« Reply #95 on: Tuesday, June 8, 2010, 17:31:38 »

One problem with the Bosman free transfers is that the richer clubs are more tempted than ever to sign up players they dont actually need/want.

Sheehan will probably end up like Commingues, in the reserves at a championship team.

But he can be part of things here. Fingers crossed he signs, for STFC and for Alan Sheehan!
carbonwhite

Ignore
« Reply #96 on: Tuesday, June 8, 2010, 22:11:49 »

Jamie Vincent was better.

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: