Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Paul Ince no Bull!  (Read 12754 times)
SwindonStevo

« Reply #75 on: Saturday, July 29, 2006, 20:16:33 »

ditto the last three posts. wether you like him or not he can still do a job (and a fucking good one im sure in league 2)

his signing would be great for the club in every aspect hes not another ruddock.
Nomoreheroes
The Moral Majority

Ignore
« Reply #76 on: Saturday, July 29, 2006, 20:24:20 »

From what I've heard Ince was pretty anonymous in the Wolves midfield last year. Not the same all over the pitch combatative player he was in his hayday.

NMH

You're my incurable malady. I miss the pleasure of your company.
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #77 on: Saturday, July 29, 2006, 20:42:03 »

Quote from: "Nomoreheroes"
From what I've heard Ince was pretty anonymous in the Wolves midfield last year. Not the same all over the pitch combatative player he was in his hayday.

NMH

I've heard different.  I think Dennis has done enough so far thought for us to put our faith in his judgement.

P.S. of course he won't be the same player as he was in his hayday. If he was we wouldn't even be talking to him.
red macca

« Reply #78 on: Saturday, July 29, 2006, 20:43:23 »

NMH
i would suggest you have heard wrong then,when he was fit last year if you look at the stats and shit you will see that wolves results were very good when he wasnt  they didnt do to well..ask most the wolves players and they will tell you the same..the very fact that west brom and birmingham have both made him offers speaks volumes imo
adje

Ignore
« Reply #79 on: Saturday, July 29, 2006, 21:17:20 »

Quote from: "OOH!  SHAUN TAYLOR"
WHY THE FUCK DO PEOPLE KEEP COMPARING INCE TO RUDDOCK - THEY ARE TWO DIFFERENT PEOPLE FFS!!!

Furthermore, I think we would probably agree that Wisey has done a bang on job so far and is the ultimate professional. Do we seriously believe he would bring in some old hasbeen just because he is his mate?Huh??

......no of course he fucking wouldn't.

Wake up.

You cant compare people that are the same!FUCK

quot;Molten memories splashing down
 upon the rooves of Swindon Town"
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #80 on: Saturday, July 29, 2006, 21:44:35 »

Quote from: "adje"
WHY THE FUCK DO PEOPLE KEEP COMPARING INCE TO RUDDOCK - THEY ARE TWO DIFFERENT PEOPLE FFS!!!

Furthermore, I think we would probably agree that Wisey has done a bang on job so far and is the ultimate professional. Do we seriously believe he would bring in some old hasbeen just because he is his mate?Huh??

......no of course he fucking wouldn't.

Wake up.

You cant compare people that are the same!FUCK

I don't think I understand :shock:
adje

Ignore
« Reply #81 on: Saturday, July 29, 2006, 22:54:35 »

any two people you compare have to be two different people.

Nomoreheroes
The Moral Majority

Ignore
« Reply #82 on: Sunday, July 30, 2006, 02:09:08 »

NMH

I've heard different.  I think Dennis has done enough so far thought for us to put our faith in his judgement.

P.S. of course he won't be the same player as he was in his hayday. If he was we wouldn't even be talking to him.

i would suggest you have heard wrong then,when he was fit last year if you look at the stats and shit you will see that wolves results were very good when he wasnt they didnt do to well..ask most the wolves players and they will tell you the same..the very fact that west brom and birmingham have both made him offers speaks volumes imo

I think that is the thing with the 'beautiful game': Everyone has their own opinion.  I haven't seen Wolves play in years and don't do statistics, so just reported opinions that were relayed to me.

I realise that Ince is not the player that he was, but there is a difference between a player in the twilight of his career and a player that is washed up. I hope he is the former, but what I was told suggested he may be the latter. I wasn't aware of the Brum and WBA stuff until I read your post.

I hope that Ince does sign and that he, Wise and Poyet all play and more importantly all play to the level that we would hope for. That would be a fantastic crowd puller for the second division. It should result in increased attendances and hopefully increased profit. Maybe that profit could then be used to buy younger players so that we can continue to invest in the future.

NMH

You're my incurable malady. I miss the pleasure of your company.
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #83 on: Sunday, July 30, 2006, 10:25:32 »

Quote from: "adje"
any two people you compare have to be two different people.

Yes, I put that accross rather badly. I'd been out in the sun too long Oops

I just don't understand why people seem to be making the connection that Ruddock was a very well known player at the tale end of his career who was unfit, past it and generally a bit of a disaster (a very expensive one)  therefore Ince will be the same.......huh?Huh?Huh? :shock:
adje

Ignore
« Reply #84 on: Sunday, July 30, 2006, 11:40:40 »

I wasnt really comparing the two individuals as such-I was comparing the situations;Both nearing forty(Ince in years,Ruddock in stones)both rejected by Championship (div1) sides,both looking to get into coaching(with no evidence that either would be any good at it)and both (in the case of Ince I'm presuming)on pretty high salaries which MAY put us back in the financial shitpile.Im very wary,thats all and would prefer us to invest in another Weston-type player.After all we have enough experience around the place with Wise,Poyet and Williams.

Luci

Fatbury's Stalker

Ignore
« Reply #85 on: Wednesday, August 2, 2006, 13:20:25 »

http://www.thisisstfc.co.uk/News_Headlines_Story.asp?NewsID=5709

From thisis, nice to see Wise hasn't signed Evans to compensate for Ince though.

Seems pretty determined. lets keep our fingers crosssed!
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #86 on: Wednesday, August 2, 2006, 13:40:56 »

Ince will sign.  It's a done deal.
Doore

« Reply #87 on: Wednesday, August 2, 2006, 13:41:32 »

Source?
Luci

Fatbury's Stalker

Ignore
« Reply #88 on: Wednesday, August 2, 2006, 13:45:58 »

Quote from: "janaage"
Ince will sign.  It's a done deal.

I'm presuming that comment is based on optimism......
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #89 on: Wednesday, August 2, 2006, 13:46:34 »

i reckon we will know by tomorrow if he is signing or not
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7   Go Up
Print
Jump to: