Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 15   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Get Cooper fucking out of here  (Read 43527 times)

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: Saturday, March 8, 2014, 19:43:48 »

Short shopping trip. Quick and efficient. Keeps the Mrs sweet. Prolonged food and drink relaxation. Why I'm there.
I recommend it fellas.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: Saturday, March 8, 2014, 19:45:28 »

Arriba came from Swindon, oh, ay,
Shopped instead of footy come match day
Plucked his eyebrows on the way
Shaved his legs and then he was a she
She said, hey babe, take a walk on the wild side,
Said, hey honey, take a walk on the wild side.

Superb
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #47 on: Saturday, March 8, 2014, 19:47:10 »

no arriba its plain wrong. I'd rather take the unsoothing sedative effects currently on offer at the cg than go shopping with the mrs. Anyway, why would you want to keep the mrs sweet - man the fuck up.
Riddick

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: Saturday, March 8, 2014, 19:50:50 »

We seem to be getting progressively worse as the season progresses to the point that even our home form is now deserting us. The  loss of Ranger, Ajose and in my opinion Mason to injury have contributed to this.

At the start of the season i was very impressed with the way we tried to play football (wes playing it short for a start). The balance of Kasim, Luongo and Mason was excellent. As the season has gone on though Cooper seems to have got more practical and we've played less and less. We still play more than a lot of teams, but when you see Walsall and Orient for example you see we are not playing the same way we were. I'm disappointed in this change and i don't think its worked in our favour.

I get the vibe Cooper is not going to resign Ranger next year which is a massive mistake in my opinion. He is the sort of player we can build a very good team around. You see how bad we are with out him.

I know expectations were low this year but i think we have better players than we realised and i'm a little disappointed with how the season has gone. We have a strong first 11. Cutting the budget next season will hopefully be covered by the likes of Williams/Navarro/Benson leaving and the first team will not be too affected. The loss of Pritchard will be huge, chances of getting another player like that are slim lets be honest.

Just can't help shaking the feeling this season has been a wasted opportunity. With lower budgets and no plans to improve the club (redevelopment and new revenues) i'm pretty depressed on the short term future.

Flashheart

« Reply #49 on: Saturday, March 8, 2014, 19:57:31 »

Grin
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: Saturday, March 8, 2014, 19:58:42 »

Arriba came from Swindon, oh, ay,
Shopped instead of footy come match day
Plucked his eyebrows on the way
Shaved his legs and then he was a she
She said, hey babe, take a walk on the wild side,
Said, hey honey, take a walk on the wild side.

Classic...
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: Saturday, March 8, 2014, 21:23:12 »

It wasn't good today...I don't care what anybody says.

The players also have to eat a shit sandwich now and again and today was no exception.

Posts like this will be on the increase I feel.

Cooper splits opinion like no other manager that I can remember since 1979.

However...he got the job for a few reasons, the two most important being:

- the right place at the right time.. (Kmac walked)
- a yes man ..   (Power wheels and deals and buys em...Cooper plays em)

So IMO no matter how shit we play/results the second factor will be the most important to Power.

He's going no where.....He would only be replaced by someone like him...don't like it but its shit I just have to suck up.

Clems Army!
walcot red

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: Saturday, March 8, 2014, 21:26:49 »

No point in getting now anyway, let him see out the season. who'd we get in replace him? we're skint remember.
Shaw Rosso

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: Saturday, March 8, 2014, 21:28:18 »

How long before a TEF poll is in order?
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: Saturday, March 8, 2014, 21:39:13 »

It wasn't good today...I don't care what anybody says.

The players also have to eat a shit sandwich now and again and today was no exception.

Posts like this will be on the increase I feel.

Cooper splits opinion like no other manager that I can remember since 1979.

However...he got the job for a few reasons, the two most important being:

- the right place at the right time.. (Kmac walked)
- a yes man ..   (Power wheels and deals and buys em...Cooper plays em)

So IMO no matter how shit we play/results the second factor will be the most important to Power.

He's going no where.....He would only be replaced by someone like him...don't like it but its shit I just have to suck up.

Agree with most of that...apart from dividing opinion bit.

For Power success is marked by the ability of his coaching team to add value to the players he gives to them. That Luongo and Kasim have this week received international recognition won't have gone unnoticed....the brand has therefore gained a bit of recognition...there have been a few other instances of positives like the form of Louis Thompson, Nathan Byrne starting to show improvement, and Belford looking like he might make a keeper.

I'm surprised more comment hasn't been passed on the training facilities front...I wasn't keen on the Calne thing, a link up with Supermarine making more sense...
jutty274

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: Saturday, March 8, 2014, 22:36:43 »

My opinion not that many on here will is that today that for the second half we played for a draw, after the francise scored we played for the draw they went for the win. we need a strong midfielder, Louis thompson tries but gets no back up from the rest of the midfield, they all want to play it tippy tappy but get bustled off the ball. We miss Ranger up front, no matter what copper says no.1 priority is signing Ranger for next season and building around him & the other few young players who are under contract , Ward is starting to look past it, luckily Troy is carrying him. WE STILL HAVE NO PLAN B, Once a team score against us we struggle to know how to get back into a game, Today showed that.
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: Saturday, March 8, 2014, 23:38:07 »

Yep. I am one of them.
Had an enjoyable shopping trip into town with the Mrs. Nice meal and a few drinks, checking footy scores every now and then.
No, no, no.

Shopping by definition cannot be 'enjoyable'. It is a necessary evil, like going to the dentist or getting your hair cut. It's one of those things that has to be done once in a while but is not a recreational activity in its own right. If you do find it pleasurable you may actually find that you are in fact....a woman.

Sorry to break it to you  No
fatbasher

« Reply #57 on: Sunday, March 9, 2014, 07:48:51 »

How many times does this tactical inept clown have to cost us before Power fucking sees sense. We controlled the game first half but the only reason for that was Dons were shit. Second half they were slightly better than shit but to fucking try and win by holding on when we havent kept a clean sheet for how long?!

Once again everyone else can see were struggling but lets wait until we've conceded before making a sub (he does know you can make changes at other points right?)

Were playing at home with 1 upfront in a game where if we really want to try to get playoffs we have to win. Then lets take off our striker and continue to play with 1 upfront for the last 5mins.

Cooper do us all a favour and just fuck off. You're a shit manager who has got lucky with a number of home results this season (coventry, shrewsbury etc spring to mind!) We would be with City if we didnt get lucky in those games. You are a shit manager who should be no where near this level. The worst player motivator ever. Instead of slagging off the players or making an excuse saying they only won due to a wonder strike, how about taking a look at yourself and fucking walk!

It's Swindon Town FC, we're Swindon Town FC, get over it. If you want and expect promotion every season stick to the video games. I started watching the 40 odd years ago, we were a div3 club then, role it forward and hey ho guess what? Yep, we're still a div3 club. What does that tell you? I felt dissapointed yesterday, like many others. So what do you propose? New manager?, Who? New owners?, Who?, Money is the answer to all your angst but again guess what? Answers on a post card too........

PS. I wouldn't go Tuesday if i were you, we're going to get royally fucked. 0-2 if we're lucky!
fatbasher

« Reply #58 on: Sunday, March 9, 2014, 07:52:29 »

No, no, no.

Shopping by definition cannot be 'enjoyable'. It is a necessary evil, like going to the dentist or getting your hair cut. It's one of those things that has to be done once in a while but is not a recreational activity in its own right. If you do find it pleasurable you may actually find that you are in fact....a woman.

Sorry to break it to you  No

Arriba's comments don't by definition count as he does not go anymore IIRC? Big like moaning about the government or council and not bothering to turn up to vote.
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: Sunday, March 9, 2014, 08:12:40 »

[Rubs eyes]

Did this thread actually happen?
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 15   Go Up
Print
Jump to: