Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: 5th odi  (Read 1749 times)
larwood
The girl least likely to.

Ignore
« on: Friday, February 22, 2008, 12:14:29 »

In Christchurch,starts tomorrow morning at 1am.Anyone going to be staying up for it?Know i won't be  Cheesy

I was a small, fat child in a welfare house
There was only one thing I ever dreamed about
And fate has just
Handed it to me - whoopee
dell boy

« Reply #1 on: Friday, February 22, 2008, 12:48:10 »

Quote from: "larwood"
In Christchurch,starts tomorrow morning at 1am.Anyone going to be staying up for it?Know i won't be  Cheesy

Definitely :shock:
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Friday, February 22, 2008, 14:14:58 »

Quote from: "larwood"

I'll try and remember to watch when I get in from  drinking....this might prove difficult.

Generally, the 50 over game has become a bit dull,  I suspect that the Indian 20/20 league will put paid to it in the next few years.

If, this is the way cricket is going to go with franchises playing 20/20,  what are the chances of Swindon getting some action ?  Its something I've been vaguely thinking about.  The CG has plenty of scope for putting on some matches.
fatbury

« Reply #3 on: Friday, February 22, 2008, 15:30:22 »

shame it isnt Saturday night instead of Friday ... wont be staying up with the BIG game tomorrow!
Boeta

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Saturday, February 23, 2008, 01:24:18 »

Quote from: "Reg Smeeton"
Generally, the 50 over game has become a bit dull

whilst i don't disagree with your point entirely, your timing is quite ironic given the last odi

on the subject of the ipl; the whole thing is an absolute sham. i think in the long-term it may serve to revitalise test match and 50 over cricket in places where they are ailing, although in the short-term may place them under pressure.
axs
naaarrrrrppppp

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Saturday, February 23, 2008, 09:46:28 »

I fucking hate D/L games - ruins it for me.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: