Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 [11] 12   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Adver News: Out-of-options Di Canio fears relegation  (Read 22176 times)
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #150 on: Thursday, October 25, 2012, 19:33:34 »

No, it was about Swindon surprisingly.......

The board are no longer spending money, back to the old days, Ritchie will be sold soon. That kind of thing.

That is surprising. Thought he given up caring about us Smiley Its OK though, I'm sure tomorrow will bring a new crisis.
woolster

« Reply #151 on: Thursday, October 25, 2012, 19:36:45 »

Roll Eyes

* drama-queen.jpg (38.06 KB, 400x314 - viewed 131 times.)

* drama-queen.jpg (38.06 KB, 400x314 - viewed 133 times.)

* drama-queen.jpg (38.06 KB, 400x314 - viewed 129 times.)

* drama-queen.jpg (38.06 KB, 400x314 - viewed 133 times.)
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #152 on: Thursday, October 25, 2012, 19:52:29 »

Roll Eyes
[url width=680 height=511]http://i.imgur.com/4aMv3.jpg[/url]
Notts red

Ignore
« Reply #153 on: Thursday, October 25, 2012, 21:00:40 »

Bad signing then?....not fully fit after two months on loan.....who was he Porky the Pig on joining!

As PDC has said himself he isn't playing because he is to selfish off the pitch and needs to learn a different approach Hmmm
If Bostock had started matches ahead of Ferry people would whinged about that....players like Ferry need to show more consistency that means a run of games....meaning people like Bostock will not get a sniff.

Fact is on the whole PDC has done a great job...but as a manager you are there to be shot at and when results are a little flakey its part of the job,he knows that.

A bloke told me on Saturday that Bostock is our highest paid player and is on just under £30,000 at a tottenham and the conditions we got him was that we have to pay half his wages, Although I find that very hard to believe maybe Bostock is on a fair whack and a good slice of his wages are on appearances. Bostock hasn't  played enough which doesn't make sense for the amount of time and effort used in getting him.
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #154 on: Thursday, October 25, 2012, 21:51:19 »

30k a week? I reckon your mates been on the magic mushrooms and mdma
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #155 on: Thursday, October 25, 2012, 22:04:52 »

30K a month would still be a shit load, obviously!
Notts red

Ignore
« Reply #156 on: Thursday, October 25, 2012, 22:35:57 »

30K a month would still be a shit load, obviously!
That's a good point, can't remember him saying week/month, just that we are paying half his £30,000 wages, It was from an old boy who I often have a chat with at half time, it's the most random thing he has ever come out with, if it was from a mate I would of laughed at him.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #157 on: Thursday, October 25, 2012, 23:32:09 »

30k a week? I reckon your mates been on the magic mushrooms and mdma

That sounds about right...Bostock was the great hope of English football, when Spurs signed him...don't forget Frank Nouble was on 10K* a week when we took him a while back, (*source...the same expose of the Hammers that revealed Luis Boa Morte was on 70K a week)
Notts red

Ignore
« Reply #158 on: Thursday, October 25, 2012, 23:51:38 »

Haven't given much thought on who's on what until we went over the limit, it's like any other job where talking about wages is very taboo. We haven't got the biggest squad in the league so perhaps it would surprise some people what our players are being paid.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #159 on: Friday, October 26, 2012, 06:48:40 »

Wow, from recent postings on here and thisis it seems the fan base is prepared to tell PDC to do one then.

For: 7th in the league, a promotion, a Wembley final, several higher league scalps and the Villa game

Against: Bizarre and unjustified whining, dodgy signings (paid off), odd substitution, public criticism of players, public fall out with players, very expensive.

He annoys me at times, but assuming Black/Patey says we can afford him without risk to the clubs aspirations then I'm still happy to see where this crazy ride takes us.
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #160 on: Friday, October 26, 2012, 07:28:12 »

Wow, from recent postings on here and thisis it seems the fan base is prepared to tell PDC to do one then.

For: 7th in the league, a promotion, a Wembley final, several higher league scalps and the Villa game

Against: Bizarre and unjustified whining, dodgy signings (paid off), odd substitution, public criticism of players, public fall out with players, very expensive.

He annoys me at times, but assuming Black/Patey says we can afford him without risk to the clubs aspirations then I'm still happy to see where this crazy ride takes us.

I think the general consensus on here is more that people want PDC to stay, they just want him to shut the fuck up and stop being such a nobjockey when he talks to the press.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
london_red

Ignore
« Reply #161 on: Friday, October 26, 2012, 07:29:40 »

I think the general consensus on here is more that people want PDC to stay, they just want him to shut the fuck up and stop being such a nobjockey when he talks to the press.

Spot on
Azza

« Reply #162 on: Friday, October 26, 2012, 07:37:19 »

Indeed.
wiggy
Whippet fancying, T-shirt flogging cunt

Whippet Fancier

Ignore
« Reply #163 on: Friday, October 26, 2012, 07:58:17 »

This is spot on.

My problems with PdC are purely about presentation. This week he could have talked to the press about all sorts of things, such a s the progress of certain players injuries, the return of Luke Rooney giving him more options, Stevenage being a tough game because they are doing well. He just needs a decent dose of media training.

Thank [insert deity of choice] for beer and peanuts
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #164 on: Friday, October 26, 2012, 08:11:02 »

Let him have his say. Why do so many fans get so worked up about it, he has his opinion and we just have to accept it.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 [11] 12   Go Up
Print
Jump to: