Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 8   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Adver News: Clarke wanted out before Saints game - Di Canio  (Read 17168 times)
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Thursday, September 1, 2011, 18:15:08 »

Smokescreen?

Indeed - I dont believe a word of it. Think its Di Canio trying to save face.

Plus, lets be honest - it isnt going to help. We want to offload a player who the manager has just publicly said has a piss poor attitude and is a twat.

They'll be clubs queuing up for him now wont there!
LucienSanchez

Is this hospital called St. Croc of Shit?!

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Thursday, September 1, 2011, 18:17:04 »

Whits, please make me a mod so i can spend my days deleting VD's posts... he's had too much to say this week!

We made a promise we swore we'd always remember... no retreat, baby, no surrender
thedarkprince

Hubba-hubba

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Thursday, September 1, 2011, 18:19:01 »

For once, and it will only be once, I agree with DV. 

Sounds far too convenient to me.
thedarkprince

Hubba-hubba

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Thursday, September 1, 2011, 18:19:40 »

Has Clarke had his say on this yet? Is he on twitter??
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Thursday, September 1, 2011, 18:20:06 »

Fact is he didn't like the training and thats why he wanted to leave,as for playing him so what...Modric is bustin a gut to leave and he is playing,fact is he is paid to play so he is picked.

Di Canio dosn't need to lie.
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Thursday, September 1, 2011, 18:22:29 »

Has Clarke had his say on this yet? Is he on twitter??
Probably a bit much effort. You have to type the words in and everything.
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Thursday, September 1, 2011, 18:24:19 »

I appreciate that as Swindon fans we've had our fair share of bullshit from managers/board members, but why are people jumping to the conclusion that it MUST be a smokescreen and that it MUST be all di Canio's fault?

If he did admit that it was all his fault you'd be berating him even more. The guy just can't do right.

Give it a rest FFS.
Doore

« Reply #22 on: Thursday, September 1, 2011, 18:25:38 »

I appreciate that as Swindon fans we've had our fair share of bullshit from managers/board members, but why are people jumping to the conclusion that it MUST be a smokescreen and that it MUST be all di Canio's fault?

If he did admit that it was all his fault you'd be berating him even more. The guy just can't do right.

Give it a rest FFS.

Agreed - I think this is a story where all the facts have not been revealed, so its hard to form an objective opinion.  Lets see what comes out over the next few days - and possibly all calm down a bit.
Only Me

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Thursday, September 1, 2011, 18:40:41 »

Agreed - I think this is a story where all the facts have not been revealed, so its hard to form an objective opinion.  Lets see what comes out over the next few days - and possibly all calm down a bit.

Is believing PDC's comments that unbelieveable?
Doore

« Reply #24 on: Thursday, September 1, 2011, 18:42:05 »

Is believing PDC's comments that unbelieveable?

Not that unbelievable, but possibly not the whole story.  I'm just advocating a bit of reserved patience. 
Only Me

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: Thursday, September 1, 2011, 19:08:30 »

Not that unbelievable, but possibly not the whole story.  I'm just advocating a bit of reserved patience. 

Fair enough
deltaincline

« Reply #26 on: Thursday, September 1, 2011, 19:58:15 »

Regardless who really said or did what, there was only ever going to be one winner in that spat.

I think Di Canio will learn from it. Ditto Donatelli. Not sure about Clarke.
PocketScience

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: Thursday, September 1, 2011, 20:07:37 »

Clarke doesn't seem the sort of person to stay quiet if what Paolo says isn't true, and the papers will be jizzing their pants over anything negative they can get on Di Canio so it will be all over the press in the next few days if that is the case.

I am behind Di Canio anyway and glad to see the back of Clarke if thats his attitude.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: Thursday, September 1, 2011, 20:09:09 »

Clarke doesn't seem the sort of person to stay quiet if what Paolo says isn't true,

He's in a difficult position, he has to stay restrained or no bugger will touch him. Mind you anyone half interested will be putting the calls in to QPR to get an opinion on his attitude.
Benzel

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: Thursday, September 1, 2011, 20:10:10 »

Can't imagine theirs are much better if the text to PDC was really from one of the coaches.

Is your cat making too much noise all the time?
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 8   Go Up
Print
Jump to: