Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 8   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Adver News: No Town boss decision today as discussions continue  (Read 20909 times)
thedarkprince

Hubba-hubba

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Wednesday, May 18, 2011, 09:22:04 »

I think they're waiting to see if the Queen makes it back safe from Ireland, if she doesn't they can then bury the news that Rix has been appointed and avoid some of the wrath of the fans...

[ducks]
bassett boy

we will overcome

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Wednesday, May 18, 2011, 09:40:08 »

i think the board are not universally behind the candidate wray wants to appoint.hence why it's taking time. Have a horrible feeling that man is di canio.
I partly agree with this, possibly the board are going to run an survey of the fan's to see who they want
london_red

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Wednesday, May 18, 2011, 09:45:18 »

I partly agree with this, possibly the board are going to run an survey of the fan's to see who they want

I don't think so
Bathtime

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Wednesday, May 18, 2011, 10:39:31 »

New item on radio 5 saying that DiCanio is close to being appointed as a coach but it did not say at which club....oo eh..

Bathtime
Trashbat?

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Wednesday, May 18, 2011, 10:42:29 »

They probably spent 4 hours debating German Facism vs Italian Facism last night
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Wednesday, May 18, 2011, 10:42:38 »

New item on radio 5 saying that DiCanio is close to being appointed as a coach but it did not say at which club....oo eh..

Coach or head coach?

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Trashbat?

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Wednesday, May 18, 2011, 10:44:51 »

Coach or head coach?

or coach driver?
Bathtime

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Wednesday, May 18, 2011, 10:47:13 »

or coach driver?

Grin just said coach....and that he wants eventually to end up at West Ham.

Bathtime
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #23 on: Wednesday, May 18, 2011, 11:00:40 »

I was really warm on the idea of Di Canio but really not to keen on the noises from his agent if i am honest. He doesn't sound desperate does he to come here
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Wednesday, May 18, 2011, 11:08:22 »

I was really warm on the idea of Di Canio but really not to keen on the noises from his agent if i am honest. He doesn't sound desperate does he to come here
Hardly surprising is it? He's just looking for a leg-up to the West Ham job
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: Wednesday, May 18, 2011, 11:08:57 »

Grin just said coach....and that he wants eventually to end up at West Ham.
He should get the megabus, that'll take him to London, then it's a quick tube ride from there.
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #26 on: Wednesday, May 18, 2011, 11:14:28 »

Hardly surprising is it? He's just looking for a leg-up to the West Ham job
Well no it's not suprising but what does suprise me is being so vocal about wanting another job while waiting to hear on another job
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: Wednesday, May 18, 2011, 11:45:19 »

Well no it's not suprising but what does suprise me is being so vocal about wanting another job while waiting to hear on another job
No-one said he was bright.
Power to people

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: Wednesday, May 18, 2011, 12:13:16 »

Let's face it any manager that comes here has to be ambitious so what does it matter if Di Cannio wants to manage West Ham, he needs to have success first before any team will look at him, same with Hamman he may want to eventually manage Liverpool but again he needs to be a success.

And with Burley I'm sure he'd like to get back to managing in the championship or even the premier but the same applies he needs to be successful in his next position

I'd like to see Hamman get the job, he's young, has coaching experience and has played at a lower level as well as the highest level, hopefully Leicester will not demand a fee as he wants to be a manager rather than No 2
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: Wednesday, May 18, 2011, 12:15:26 »

Let's face it any manager that comes here has to be ambitious so what does it matter if Di Cannio wants to manage West Ham, he needs to have success first before any team will look at him, same with Hamman he may want to eventually manage Liverpool but again he needs to be a success.

And with Burley I'm sure he'd like to get back to managing in the championship or even the premier but the same applies he needs to be successful in his next position
At least Burley and Hamann have had the decency not to make it clear they regard us as a tinpot stepping stone before even taking up the job though. Kind of crass, don't you think?
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 8   Go Up
Print
Jump to: