Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Adver News: No Town boss decision today as discussions continue  (Read 20907 times)
Huwwy

"The world is my lobster"

Ignore
« Reply #105 on: Thursday, May 19, 2011, 20:14:24 »

Is it to early for me to ask people how long they think he will last?
Until West Ham want him. Maybe a few months if we get a storming start and they are struggling.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #106 on: Thursday, May 19, 2011, 20:16:13 »

Yep agree Rich. Hamaan may have offered to bring in someone with little experience. Di Canio may not be as high risk depending who he brings in.
Forster? As they have the same agent?

Agent to board: "It's the perfect balance. Paolo's got the pizazz, the sparkle, but lacks inferior league football knowledge. Nicky's got that in spades and knows how to score against your shower of shite at the back"

Agent to Forster: "Yeah, I know you want to move into full-time management, but take the No 2 spot for now, it'll only be for a few months before Paolo fucks off somewhere proper and then you're next in line here aren't you?"
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #107 on: Thursday, May 19, 2011, 20:17:53 »

Until West Ham want him. Maybe a few months if we get a storming start and they are struggling.

Hopefully they get Hughton and win the league Newcastle style
Barry Scott

« Reply #108 on: Thursday, May 19, 2011, 21:17:54 »

Agent to Forster: "Yeah, I know you want to move into full-time management, but take the No 2 spot for now, it'll only be for a few months before Paolo fucks off somewhere proper and then you're next in line here aren't you?"

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: