Pages: 1 ... 167 168 169 [170] 171 172 173 ... 203   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: The new, new manager thread. Thread closed.  (Read 290912 times)
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #2535 on: Friday, June 17, 2022, 10:56:58 »

Makes him 4x better than Garner at that price!
Power to people

Ignore
« Reply #2536 on: Friday, June 17, 2022, 11:15:19 »

With Clem due to fly back today you would hope this maybe got sewn up by today, as surely he needs to have the final say and the new head coach would want to talk to him, but its looking likely no announcement will be forthcoming and Clem will be on the plane home with nobody agreed to sign, and having to speak to the new coach over Zoom.

I know we want to do things properly and get the right person but this is dragging on a bit now, you see other clubs appointing new managers, hopefully there is someone in place by Thursday when the players return for pre-season and those out of contract have to make a decision (they may be waiting to see who is appointed).
Nomoreheroes
The Moral Majority

Ignore
« Reply #2537 on: Friday, June 17, 2022, 11:20:58 »

I'd come back on Wednesday if I were you.  Zzz
Or even better...

You're my incurable malady. I miss the pleasure of your company.
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #2538 on: Friday, June 17, 2022, 11:21:21 »

My potential season ticket purchase is pending this.
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #2539 on: Friday, June 17, 2022, 11:26:32 »

My potential season ticket purchase is pending this.

What Manager do you support?  Do managers have their own tracksuit release date like football clubs release their kits?

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #2540 on: Friday, June 17, 2022, 11:34:08 »

With Clem due to fly back today you would hope this maybe got sewn up by today, as surely he needs to have the final say and the new head coach would want to talk to him, but its looking likely no announcement will be forthcoming and Clem will be on the plane home with nobody agreed to sign, and having to speak to the new coach over Zoom.

I know we want to do things properly and get the right person but this is dragging on a bit now, you see other clubs appointing new managers, hopefully there is someone in place by Thursday when the players return for pre-season and those out of contract have to make a decision (they may be waiting to see who is appointed).

I think the players are back on Monday aren't they?

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« Reply #2541 on: Friday, June 17, 2022, 11:44:47 »

Clem was back yesterday and at the club shop reopening.

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #2542 on: Friday, June 17, 2022, 11:51:39 »

I think the players are back on Monday aren't they?

My understanding.

If a new Head Coach isn't meeting the players at some point on Monday then this has officially dragged on for two long for me.

Some will continue to make excuses if we don't have a head coach this time next month though.
Nomoreheroes
The Moral Majority

Ignore
« Reply #2543 on: Friday, June 17, 2022, 12:00:01 »

My understanding.

If a new Head Coach isn't meeting the players at some point on Monday then this has officially dragged on for two long for me.

Some will continue to make excuses if we don't have a head coach this time next month though.
More like twenty two long methinks! 

You're my incurable malady. I miss the pleasure of your company.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #2544 on: Friday, June 17, 2022, 12:01:10 »

Clem was back yesterday and at the club shop reopening.
Clem has been here for ages

He flies back to the land of veggimite and boomerangs today
The Million Pound Man

Ignore
« Reply #2545 on: Friday, June 17, 2022, 12:59:49 »

Yes it will be we should be grateful to have a club vol. 2 this season from the disciples in a few weeks  Crying.

jobs available, people apply or you headhunt, you interview and make an offer to your preferred candidate and repeat until someone accepts. no excuses for not having a head coach in place for the entirety of pre-season for me.
Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« Reply #2546 on: Friday, June 17, 2022, 13:03:24 »

Clem has been here for ages

He flies back to the land of veggimite and boomerangs today

Oh he's going the other way...

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
Freddies Ferret 2.0

Ignore
« Reply #2547 on: Friday, June 17, 2022, 15:01:03 »

Its not happening today is it
Shaw Rosso

Ignore
« Reply #2548 on: Friday, June 17, 2022, 15:10:35 »

Same old Swindon.

Not 5pm yet though.
NdahG

Ignore
« Reply #2549 on: Friday, June 17, 2022, 15:29:36 »