Pages: 1 ... 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 ... 61   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Leyton Orient v Swindon Town Official Matchday Thread  (Read 94598 times)
joteddyred

Ignore
« Reply #810 on: Tuesday, February 8, 2011, 23:49:31 »

Sutton is wankered ignore him Smiley

I'm not surprised.  I imagine you're even more thoroughly depressed than the majority of us on here having been at the game first hand?

Interesting how you realised after about 5 mins into the second half.  My brother was at the game and said exactly the same.  He felt that the way the subs were done directly after the break completely killed it for the players?
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #811 on: Tuesday, February 8, 2011, 23:49:44 »

Sutton is wankered ignore him Smiley

True, but then again I can still see shite when it looks like shite.... you leg fondler.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #812 on: Tuesday, February 8, 2011, 23:50:43 »

True, but then again I can still see shite when it looks like shite.... you leg fondler.
Did he fondle your leg in the mistaken impression it was a turd?
mexico red

Demasiado no es demasiado

Ignore
« Reply #813 on: Tuesday, February 8, 2011, 23:51:04 »

He had about 8 pints in an hour, you should feel sorry for me having to tongue him after holding his hair back
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #814 on: Tuesday, February 8, 2011, 23:53:09 »

+1. Should never feel a twat for going to support your team sutton. Especially when all the facts, logic and the table suggest otherwise

I'm glass full normally, but god that was depressing, as Mex said I can't see the way out. I've already told the mrs I'm throwing my first ever sickie after football tomorrow, bollocks to work, I want to sulk.
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #815 on: Tuesday, February 8, 2011, 23:53:46 »

He had about 8 pints in an hour, you should feel sorry for me having to tongue him after holding his hair back

You wish Merv...
london_red

Ignore
« Reply #816 on: Tuesday, February 8, 2011, 23:57:09 »

Fuck me 54 pages already, not going to read through it all but can imagine the gist of it.

Weird game, thought we played ok 1st half, loads of play down their end yet we were 3-0 down? Surely not. Think I've worked out the problem though. We've got a few good players, who can play some nice football at times but just struggle in a couple of areas. Namely, scoring goals and stopping the other team scoring.

Incredibly fucked off, and apologies if its been mentioned above but when you're 3 goals down and playing a winger up front and a full back on the wing how the fuck can you take off your one striker? Bizarre.

On a happier note, the crowd were great for the most part, with some amusing tongue in cheek chanting that led to me spending the journey home singing "bobby howe's sexy football".
« Last Edit: Wednesday, February 9, 2011, 00:11:26 by london_red » Logged
DMR

« Reply #817 on: Wednesday, February 9, 2011, 00:43:16 »

Fuck a cunt, Tranmere and Notts Co, the 2 sides above us, have 4 and 5 games in hand respectively. We could be cut well adrift at this rate!
flammableBen

« Reply #818 on: Wednesday, February 9, 2011, 01:10:47 »

Yeah, we seem to have lost the battle to get cemented in the relegation zone a few weeks ago without it really noticed. We're very much in get the pickaxe out and hope we don't break our own legs in an attempt to escape territory now.
carbonwhite

Ignore
« Reply #819 on: Wednesday, February 9, 2011, 01:42:46 »

Crying
china red

« Reply #820 on: Wednesday, February 9, 2011, 04:01:45 »

Remember when Wilson joined us Hartlepool fans saying that Wilson had a tendency to play players out of position.  Seems to have lost the plot this season after having a good season and a half.

Just have to wonder how long the board will show the level of patience they have done thus far.
purplered

Ignore
« Reply #821 on: Wednesday, February 9, 2011, 04:41:38 »

minor hamstring injurys can keep you out for a month they said it was a tear on the radio whichs means around 5-6 weeks out

We'll need to get another striker on loan just to cover for benyon then, and I was thinking we needed another striker on top of benyon and obika anyway just to offer more of a threat than what pericard and dossevi offer.
purplered

Ignore
« Reply #822 on: Wednesday, February 9, 2011, 04:46:34 »

Remember when Wilson joined us Hartlepool fans saying that Wilson had a tendency to play players out of position.  Seems to have lost the plot this season after having a good season and a half.

Just have to wonder how long the board will show the level of patience they have done thus far.

he also had the biggest budget in this league with city yet still failed to get them promoted 2 times at the time of asking.
and he couldnt do anything at the Franchise with no budget either, just relegation, but thats looking on the downside  Hmmm
think we should have sacked him after the rovers defeat, Rovers only league win since oct 16th was against us and they have been shipping goals like theres no tomorrow..
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #823 on: Wednesday, February 9, 2011, 05:04:31 »

I hope he's gone by the time I get up...
Bennett
No Comment

Ignore
« Reply #824 on: Wednesday, February 9, 2011, 08:07:39 »

the adver have a piece titled "wilson laments lack of firepower - hours after sealing obika deal"
i get the impression he's not to popular with any of the local media at the moment

excerpts:
“He needs somebody outside of him. We’ve said that before – he needs a strength with him,” he said.

“He’s got great pace, he’ll go in behind you but he needs people around him and he needs people who can give people a bit of a hit and we haven’t got that at the moment.”

But bringing those types of front men to the County Ground has proved difficult in the past, and Wilson admitted the club are a long way from acquiring the talent they want as they stare nervously at the relegation fight that has swamped them in recent weeks.

“We’re not close at all with that type of player,” said the Robins boss.

“We’re desperate to bring somebody in but the availability is what’s always the problem.

so in a nutshell we've signed someone fast knowing we've got no one for him to play off (which of course we're only a few wins away from)
« Last Edit: Wednesday, February 9, 2011, 08:09:47 by bennett » Logged

This is the water.
And this is the well.
Drink full and descend.
The horse is the white of the eyes and dark within.
Pages: 1 ... 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 ... 61   Go Up
Print
Jump to: