Pages: 1 ... 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 ... 61   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Leyton Orient v Swindon Town Official Matchday Thread  (Read 94597 times)
joteddyred

Ignore
« Reply #795 on: Tuesday, February 8, 2011, 23:14:01 »

I felt so sorry for Wilson in that interview. He sounds like a broken man - a bit like Andy King did during his last few matches when he knew that anything he said would just be laughed at.

I didn't hear it, couldn't bear to listen, but by all accounts he hasn't done himself any favours by repeating the same old shit and not taking any responsibility himself.

Maybe he should put us all out of our misery and resign.  Why would you want to remain in a role where you're losing respect from all around you?
wiggy
Whippet fancying, T-shirt flogging cunt

Whippet Fancier

Ignore
« Reply #796 on: Tuesday, February 8, 2011, 23:14:36 »

Well said Delta

Thank [insert deity of choice] for beer and peanuts
Benzel

Ignore
« Reply #797 on: Tuesday, February 8, 2011, 23:19:03 »

Delta.

/post.

Is your cat making too much noise all the time?
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #798 on: Tuesday, February 8, 2011, 23:20:55 »

Fuck me, Wilson's brought out delta's sensitive side. That's right up there with the "confusing the opposition with nonsensical subs" excuse in terms of jawdropping mindfuck moments this evening Smiley
Langers

Ignore
« Reply #799 on: Tuesday, February 8, 2011, 23:22:43 »

We were rather shit, good support and some funny songs ath the end.

Will write proper report tomorrow.
carbonwhite

Ignore
« Reply #800 on: Tuesday, February 8, 2011, 23:24:23 »

fuck me even sky are taking note of our poor form even showing an interview with wilson which is probably why he took so long to do the bbc wiltshire interview.

joteddyred

Ignore
« Reply #801 on: Tuesday, February 8, 2011, 23:31:26 »

fuck me even sky are taking note of our poor form even showing an interview with wilson which is probably why he took so long to do the bbc wiltshire interview.

The words used by Sky earlier were 'Swindon have dropped down below the line into the relegation places and just look at all those games in hand the teams around have them.  Danny Wilson's side are in real trouble, they seem to be going backwards'

Sums it up perfectly really.
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #802 on: Tuesday, February 8, 2011, 23:35:41 »

Well, I was going to do another thread starting " Fuck off you fucking fuckers" I'm that pissed off. But seeing the posts above has made me a little reticent, as it's obviously worse for DW. First time in over 250+ away games i've left early, but I could see that the best we could hope for was 0-3 10 mins into the 2nd half. Didn't play badly, but fuck me were we powderpuff, If i was an orient defender i would have wet myself laughing 10 mins in. Richie and ljf did ok, the rest fucking hopeless. I'm a bit tired and emotional! But if anyone wants a free train ticket to Soton PM me, no way i'm going to spunk another 100 quid for the day watching us get humiliated as we surely will going by that tonight.
mexico red

Demasiado no es demasiado

Ignore
« Reply #803 on: Tuesday, February 8, 2011, 23:39:40 »

As I said earlier first half superb but incredibly unlucky. However five minutes into second half I could see we had given up and I left. Sorry but can't se e a way back.after that
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #804 on: Tuesday, February 8, 2011, 23:40:26 »

Well, I was going to do another thread starting " Fuck off you fucking fuckers" I'm that pissed off. But seeing the posts above has made me a little reticent, as it's obviously worse for DW. First time in over 250+ away games i've left early, but I could see that the best we could hope for was 0-3 10 mins into the 2nd half. Didn't play badly, but fuck me were we powderpuff, If i was an orient defender i would have wet myself laughing 10 mins in. Richie and ljf did ok, the rest fucking hopeless. I'm a bit tired and emotional! But if anyone wants a free train ticket to Soton PM me, no way i'm going to spunk another 100 quid for the day watching us get humiliated as we surely will going by that tonight.
Fair play to you and others who went Sad
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #805 on: Tuesday, February 8, 2011, 23:40:28 »

The words used by Sky earlier were 'Swindon have dropped down below the line into the relegation places and just look at all those games in hand the teams around have them.  Danny Wilson's side are in real trouble, they seem to be going backwards'

Sums it up perfectly really.

Remember last season how we crept up into the playoffs and then automatic contention relatively 'unnoticed'. Well this season it's at the other end of the table. The media are only just starting to realise we could actually go down.
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #806 on: Tuesday, February 8, 2011, 23:45:27 »

To be honest Leefer, I feel a bit of a twat spending money on that, when deep down I knew we were shite. Hard lesson learned tonight. I was going to do ratings, but I think i'd best sleep on those.
mexico red

Demasiado no es demasiado

Ignore
« Reply #807 on: Tuesday, February 8, 2011, 23:46:18 »

Sutton is wankered ignore him Smiley
joteddyred

Ignore
« Reply #808 on: Tuesday, February 8, 2011, 23:46:39 »

Remember last season how we crept up into the playoffs and then automatic contention relatively 'unnoticed'. Well this season it's at the other end of the table. The media are only just starting to realise we could actually go down.

That's exactly what went through my mind.  The presenter on Sky seemed quite taken aback when he looked at the table and said it.  It's so massively disappointing how things have gone so drastically wrong:(
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #809 on: Tuesday, February 8, 2011, 23:48:23 »

+1. Should never feel a twat for going to support your team sutton. Especially when all the facts, logic and the table suggest otherwise
Pages: 1 ... 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 ... 61   Go Up
Print
Jump to: