Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Its the staff I feel for if the club goes under  (Read 2183 times)
Jamiesfuturewife
Cats is nature

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Monday, November 26, 2007, 16:40:43 »

BEAT THIS man in Nandos in Leeds refused my ID as said it was fake as there is no way I was 26 and 3/4! I win  Tongue
Ralphy

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Monday, November 26, 2007, 16:43:17 »

I got told I look 30 the other day  Sad
Lumps

« Reply #17 on: Monday, November 26, 2007, 17:36:34 »

Quote from: "OneBillPower"
I feel the same way, i feel for the players after Sturrock has deserted them and i would still feel sorry for them if we went bust but they have plenty of money to survive on the staff don't and they would have to try and get another job.

The board however well they wouldn't give a toss would they if anything they would laugh, they don't care about this club or anyone else as has been proven over the years.

I don't think everyone should assume that the players won't have any financial problems, and will just walk into another club.

Most of our lot probably don't earn more than 50-75K a year, and even though that's a good wage, when you earn at that level you spend up to it. They'll all have mortgages to pay, and will be relying on their salaries to pay them. And there's dozens of pro's without contracts out there right now. They list them on the pFA website.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Monday, November 26, 2007, 17:41:09 »

I couldnt give a toss about the staff....

.....as someone said, they get paid to be apart of this shambles....where as we pay to be part of it.
axs
naaarrrrrppppp

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Monday, November 26, 2007, 22:29:57 »

Quote from: "Ralphy"
I got told I look 30 the other day  Sad

i regularly get told that, especially at work, bastards.
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Monday, November 26, 2007, 22:31:39 »

Quote from: "axs"

i regularly get told that, especially at work, bastards.

me too

Wink
Bushey Boy

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Monday, November 26, 2007, 22:35:29 »

Quote from: "Lumps"
Quote from: "OneBillPower"
I feel the same way, i feel for the players after Sturrock has deserted them and i would still feel sorry for them if we went bust but they have plenty of money to survive on the staff don't and they would have to try and get another job.

The board however well they wouldn't give a toss would they if anything they would laugh, they don't care about this club or anyone else as has been proven over the years.

I don't think everyone should assume that the players won't have any financial problems, and will just walk into another club.

Most of our lot probably don't earn more than 50-75K a year, and even though that's a good wage, when you earn at that level you spend up to it. They'll all have mortgages to pay, and will be relying on their salaries to pay them. And there's dozens of pro's without contracts out there right now. They list them on the pFA website.

I was thinking that, 50 - 75 doesnt mean you save say 20 - 30 a yeah and can last a few years.

flammableBen

« Reply #22 on: Monday, November 26, 2007, 22:36:10 »

I got ID'd when I was buying a box of wine in Bristol last week. Didn't have any, got asked my date of birth. Told the check out lady 26/5/1984. She Looked up at me and let me have the wine.

I'm pretty sure once you've asked you're not supposed to change your mind. Must have been my smooth looks and nice smile.

Not my fault I don't have ID. Not going to carry my fucking passport about with me and drivings for fools and non-eppies and people who can stay sober.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: