Pages: 1 ... 169 170 171 [172] 173 174 175 ... 263   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Lee Power  (Read 544695 times)
TheDukeOfBanbury

Ignore
« Reply #2565 on: Friday, July 2, 2021, 17:34:56 »

Just another week and no further forward.
Power not supporting and why would he.
Courts and EFL need to drive him out or we will run out of time.
Hoping it doesn’t get to this but we need this sorted in days not weeks.
Hoping the Trust can shed more light going forward but we cannot even sort out a training session let alone plan for the start of the season.
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #2566 on: Friday, July 2, 2021, 17:35:48 »

Makes moaning about the lack of transfer activity look a bit Nancy.
Flashheart

« Reply #2567 on: Friday, July 2, 2021, 17:36:25 »

Who else remembers hearing that Fitton and his consortium had pulled out from their purchase of the club?

That was rough.
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #2568 on: Friday, July 2, 2021, 17:37:53 »

Listening to Graham Kelly demote us was also rough

So, give no fucks
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #2569 on: Friday, July 2, 2021, 17:40:43 »

The end game is nigh for power whatever happens, he has stripped the carcass bare so that even if he puts into admin who is going to buy and pay him back as a creditor. Even if he managed to get a friendly administrator like Diamond Mike used to do, the asset is basically worthless with little/no chance to generate cash with no assets and no customers.

He has literally burnt every bridge, no fan will go near the club or give it a penny of cash if he is still involved and I suspect that the same would be the case should ABLE get their mits on the club. Add to that there is not a cat in hells chance that the council would even think of selling the ground to anyone linked to him.

This is a man who knows he has lost but is desperate that no one shall 'win'. All that beckons as its stands is contempt of court, likely directorship disqualification and possibly even more, bet he rues the day he ever met Clem Morfuni.

Sent from my SM-A125F
chalkies shorts

Ignore
« Reply #2570 on: Friday, July 2, 2021, 17:50:25 »

The end game is nigh for power whatever happens, he has stripped the carcass bare so that even if he puts into admin who is going to buy and pay him back as a creditor. Even if he managed to get a friendly administrator like Diamond Mike used to do, the asset is basically worthless with little/no chance to generate cash with no assets and no customers.

He has literally burnt every bridge, no fan will go near the club or give it a penny of cash if he is still involved and I suspect that the same would be the case should ABLE get their mits on the club. Add to that there is not a cat in hells chance that the council would even think of selling the ground to anyone linked to him.

This is a man who knows he has lost but is desperate that no one shall 'win'. All that beckons as its stands is contempt of court, likely directorship disqualification and possibly even more, bet he rues the day he ever met Clem Morfuni.

Sent from my SM-A125F
I wouldn't bet on that. He's stiffed him for a wedge already and I wouldn't be surprised if Clem goes ahead that he's stiffed again.
Power has experience of these matters. My guess he will walk away loaded with no action from anyone against him. He simply could not give a fuck about the optics.
Summerof69

Ignore
« Reply #2571 on: Friday, July 2, 2021, 17:50:38 »

Trust statement :

https://truststfc.tv/press-statement-status-of-sale-of-stfc-to-clem-morfuni-axis-group/

Confirms James Spencer's comments

BAZINGA !!

Join the Red Army Fund and donate at www.redarmyfund.co.uk

Join the Football Supporters Federation for FREE at www.fsf.org.uk/join.php
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #2572 on: Friday, July 2, 2021, 18:16:36 »

Considering the amount the club (allegedly) owes Power in loans, I really don't understand what he has to gain by letting the club go into administration.

I hope the current situation is just brinkmanship whilst he clings on to the last shreds of whatever he can get.

I can only assume his short term plan is to avoid every cost possible until he gets whatever he can out of Morfuni.
Flashheart

« Reply #2573 on: Friday, July 2, 2021, 18:17:57 »

When will we be paid for Twine?
Summerof69

Ignore
« Reply #2574 on: Friday, July 2, 2021, 18:24:02 »

When will we be paid for Twine?

I wouldn't be surprised if the EFL holds on to any money that is received from Twine to go against the money they are owed.

BAZINGA !!

Join the Red Army Fund and donate at www.redarmyfund.co.uk

Join the Football Supporters Federation for FREE at www.fsf.org.uk/join.php
TheDukeOfBanbury

Ignore
« Reply #2575 on: Friday, July 2, 2021, 18:26:21 »

Don’t forget he still owes Court fees and will need to settle Axis fees as well.
Further reasons why he has gone awol.
Legends-Lounge

Non PC straight talking tory Brexit voter on this

Ignore
« Reply #2576 on: Friday, July 2, 2021, 18:29:08 »

Don’t forget he still owes Court fees and will need to settle Axis fees as well.

Didn’t they agree to settle their own irrespective of the outcome?
JBZ
Not as likeable as Reg was, a fencesitting WUM

Allegedly, not a Swindon Town supporter

Ignore
« Reply #2577 on: Friday, July 2, 2021, 18:41:17 »

What court fees are due? Claimant pays those in the first instance.

Has the court made a costs order?
« Last Edit: Friday, July 2, 2021, 18:44:56 by JBZ » Logged

Nothing to see here
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #2578 on: Friday, July 2, 2021, 18:49:54 »

The formality of a share transfer just needs a couple of signatures doesn’t it?? Is the hold up that power has gone awol and can’t sign? Can the company secretary act on his behalf and push it through?

Things get better but they never get good
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #2579 on: Friday, July 2, 2021, 18:51:30 »

What would Power gain by going awol

So, give no fucks
Pages: 1 ... 169 170 171 [172] 173 174 175 ... 263   Go Up
Print
Jump to: