Pages: 1 ... 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 ... 84   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Questions for the Advisory Board  (Read 147799 times)
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #1125 on: Tuesday, January 16, 2024, 20:21:34 »

Just seen it, cheers

The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #1126 on: Tuesday, January 16, 2024, 20:23:29 »

If you’re a creditor wouldn’t you be banging on STFC’s door constantly once a new owner has taken over. Nah, let’s wait 3 years for them to find out.
The Million Pound Man

Ignore
« Reply #1127 on: Tuesday, January 16, 2024, 20:23:54 »

No contract or paperwork, but still must be paid.

That doesn't sound suspicious at all

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #1128 on: Tuesday, January 16, 2024, 20:25:38 »

Whoever did Clem’s due diligence was shite!
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #1129 on: Tuesday, January 16, 2024, 20:26:23 »

trust comms (email)

We wanted to provide you with an update on our ongoing communication with Swindon Town FC.

As promised, we have continued to engage with the club throughout January to address the concerns and questions that have been raised by supporters, and we have shared views on key challenges such as: football performance, external influences and shareholdings, club finances, club communications, and ticket pricing.

Off the back of that engagement we are pleased to report that the chairman Clem Morfuni will be speaking with the media and also releasing a video update tomorrow on the Swindon Town website, which we hope will cover off many supporter concerns.

We see this media promise as a positive reaction to our recent discussions and a good first step towards improved communication generally.

Whilst many points have been discussed in depth with members of the Trust board, we do need the club to share their responses and address concerns directly with the wider fanbase.

We will also continue to advocate for your interests and push for more regular and open communication from the Chairman but also want to remind you that the fans forum is scheduled for the end of the month on Tuesday 30 January, where you will have the opportunity to ask any remaining questions directly.

Thanks for your patience and support, and if after the forthcoming media and the subsequent fans forum there are still questions that need to be answered, then we would encourage you to share your feedback with us and we can follow-up on your behalf.

Regards,

The Board of TrustSTFC
he he, I cancelled my direct debit last month
tans

Ignore
« Reply #1130 on: Tuesday, January 16, 2024, 20:27:21 »

‘ Unfortunately a lack of paperwork on these agreements means due diligence didn't pick these up, there has been lots of these and there are multiple legal cases running in parallel now and have been since Clem took over.’

I asked why we are paying if there is no contract and got this as a reply

‘ Some of the agreements are for services, facilities use etc and don't benefit the club so the club want to stop these, hence the legal work on some of these are to clean this up and stop these occurring where no formal agreements are in place’’

Come on

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #1131 on: Tuesday, January 16, 2024, 20:28:17 »

Are Clem’s pants on fire?
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #1132 on: Tuesday, January 16, 2024, 20:28:40 »

Hard to form an opinion without any context ob that Tans. Does seem most odd on the face of it.
tans

Ignore
« Reply #1133 on: Tuesday, January 16, 2024, 20:29:50 »

trust comms (email)
he he, I cancelled my direct debit last month

Does that statement want to be any fuether up the clubs arse
tans

Ignore
« Reply #1134 on: Tuesday, January 16, 2024, 20:30:43 »

Hard to form an opinion without any context ob that Tans. Does seem most odd on the face of it.

Further:

‘ Some of the people involved are not the sort of people you can just ask to stop using facilities/services hence the legal route to safeguard the club and clean this all up.’

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #1135 on: Tuesday, January 16, 2024, 20:30:50 »

Just give an example of said services and/or facilities.
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #1136 on: Tuesday, January 16, 2024, 20:32:15 »

This is the line being used since Hall came in and claimed he had unearthed all this as if it was a shock and new to him.  I think the reality is that it was new to him, but not the club.  It's things like the Merc that was left in Switzerland and the lease for some office space.

Lets be honest here - if you were a supplier, you'd be known about within a three year window, especially if you'd stopped receiving payment 3 years ago (which can be the only logical conclusion to the clubs insistence they knew nothing about them).  You'd have popped to the Court system by now to enforce the repayment (which is exactly what the catering firm did).

I can absolutely accept things not being written down - Clem didn't bother with all that legal paperwork shit went sending the club over a million quid years ago, not until Power started fucking everyone around and rumours of a sale appeared.  It's the MO of everyone involved in running our club - murkier the better.

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #1137 on: Tuesday, January 16, 2024, 20:32:18 »

Maybe the extra costs are protection payments - otherwise you’ll get doorstepped like Zav.

Who the fuck are we involved with?
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #1138 on: Tuesday, January 16, 2024, 20:33:00 »

Further:

‘ Some of the people involved are not the sort of people you can just ask to stop using facilities/services hence the legal route to safeguard the club and clean this all up.’

I presume Zav wants his knees intact this time
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #1139 on: Tuesday, January 16, 2024, 20:36:47 »

Quote from: tans
Further:

dafuq?

we got gangster squatters?
Pages: 1 ... 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 ... 84   Go Up
Print
Jump to: