Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: STFC WORLD  (Read 1786 times)
yeo

Ignore
« on: Friday, February 2, 2007, 02:33:18 »

Now we know that the nob heads at the club are avid readers of the Townend maybe they would like to do something about this rubbish.I cant log on at work and I cant log on at home now I understand there have been some security issues but frankly its wank.You are happy enough to take the £4 a month but it never works properly!!

Ive cancelled the direct debit you can stick it .

I don't expect to get a reply to this because you are all to busy worrying about petty internet insults and patting each other on the back.

/
W56196272
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Friday, February 2, 2007, 02:35:31 »

and of course it doesnt matter to you anyway im sure the company that sorts it all out has already paid you so why should you worry if your fans are being fobbed off with a sub standard product...we're all idiots after all.

p.s I hate you

/
W56196272
Panda Paws

Arse

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Friday, February 2, 2007, 07:22:46 »

Agreed.

I'm an awkward cunt and use a Mac, and it hasn't worked on there for ages. Apparently they're using some DRM on it or something which doesn't work on Macs. Funny, that. the missus subscribes to Everton's pay offering and the DRM on that works on my Mac just fine. So they're talking utter bollocks.

What makes it worse is my work Windows PC won't do it either now!

I've complained loads to them, and the replies I get are utter bollocks. Reckon I'm going to do the same as you and cancel the shoddy service.
juddie

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Friday, February 2, 2007, 10:54:53 »

Complain to Premium TV - the club can do f*** all about it. The club update the content but the actual site hosting is done elsewhere.

http://www.premiumtv.co.uk/page/Contact
Panda Paws

Arse

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Friday, February 2, 2007, 11:29:32 »

Quote from: "juddie"
Complain to Premium TV - the club can do f*** all about it. The club update the content but the actual site hosting is done elsewhere.

Juddie,

I have complained to Premium TV. Their last reply said:

Thank you for your enquiry

This company has always since our inception provided all of our services through and in conjunction with Internet Explorer and Windows Media Player.  We have invested heavily in this technology along with our customers, all of our content is in this format, therefore we continued with this platform when introducing a DRM solution for our clients.

At this time there are no plans to move to a different platform.

Regards

One word: Cunts.
juddie

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Friday, February 2, 2007, 11:33:59 »

fair enough!
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Friday, February 2, 2007, 12:40:22 »

Quote from: "juddie"

Premium may host it but the buck stops with the club.

/
W56196272
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Friday, February 2, 2007, 12:45:17 »

To be honest Yeovil I have been a STFCWorld user for years now and I've always found the level of service to be top notch.  If I have ever had a problem their customer support has been second to none.

Sometimes I'm so impressed with the service I instruct my bank to send them extra money just so they know how happy I am.  I even visited their headquarters and met the guys, all very friendly very professional and couldn't have been anymore helpful towards me.

I even managed to blag my way to attend their Christmas party, staying over at one of the employees houses.

I cannot believe you are being so cruel to such a brilliant company.  Please say this is some sort of wind up.
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Friday, February 2, 2007, 13:37:39 »

Now THAT'S what I call sarcasm Cool
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: