Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: How many on Saturday?  (Read 4941 times)
DMR

« Reply #15 on: Thursday, January 27, 2005, 19:39:06 »

Quote from: "Yeovil Red"
Quote from: "dave_m_russell"
Bad day at the office for Yeovil

This is my 36th hour without cracking one off Cool

Cheesy
Dazzza

« Reply #16 on: Thursday, January 27, 2005, 19:39:59 »

Bloody hell Yeovil!   Cool

Been reading Asher's posts for as long as I've had the Internet and he usually makes some good points.

This bit:

Every supporter that took the afternoon off work and made the trip deserves their opinion (me included) the ones who sit on this site and never go to games make me sick. Why dont you get behind the team your all a discrace. Dont say I have no money etc i had to work. Boll*cks.

is probably more a reaction to the opinions from J1mmy, Stanley and the like that are flooding the adver forum.

That said I have to agree with you.  Opinions on the game, fair enough but you can sit a chimp in front of Eastenders and it doesn't  mean he won't be more occupied with smoking and cracking one off.

Now get some sleep dude.

janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Friday, January 28, 2005, 09:45:21 »

It's either gonna be a 13,500 with fans queuing up to get their tickets today in a mad last minute rush.  Or they'll be about 5,200 there tomorrow cold, unentertained, crying on each others shoulders, like the arab and Israelli's at the end of Naked Gun.  

I just hope no one falls from the top of the Nationwide and gets run over by a marching band and then a steamroller.  Al's Grandad went the same way.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #18 on: Saturday, January 29, 2005, 16:22:41 »

reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Saturday, January 29, 2005, 21:49:45 »

Quote from: "dazzza"

plus link for Yeovil's strop please?
Unlucky! 5090. Close.
Johno

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Saturday, January 29, 2005, 23:21:52 »

Quote from: "dazzza"

Every supporter that took the afternoon off work and made the trip deserves their opinion (me included) the ones who sit on this site and never go to games make me sick. Why dont you get behind the team your all a discrace. Dont say I have no money etc i had to work. Boll*cks.

is probably more a reaction to the opinions from J1mmy, Stanley and the like that are flooding the adver forum.

That said I have to agree with you.  Opinions on the game, fair enough but you can sit a chimp in front of Eastenders and it doesn't  mean he won't be more occupied with smoking and cracking one off.

Now get some sleep dude.

but to be fair to some people, if you have to work you have to work. not there fault.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #21 on: Saturday, January 29, 2005, 23:29:15 »

i'm sorry but if i go to watch swindon it costs £15 cheapest ticket (my uni is NOT a part of the nus) and train will be best part of £20 WITH a young persons railcard. So thats around £35 for one game. Say i go to all home games, thats £70 a month roughly. Considering rent's £250 a month, then i've got bills, plus i have to eat. This is too much. You may say it's a night out, but to be honest student nights are cheaper than £35!

When I finish uni and am on a good stable income, i will buy a season ticket and i will be able to go to games.
Johno

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Saturday, January 29, 2005, 23:31:43 »

see this is what i mean, it is expensive for some, and people purely can't make every game.
Next season i will probably have to move on for maybe a season or two and not get a season ticket to work saturdays as this will be the only day i could work and i will get the odd saturday off to watch swindon!
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Thursday, February 10, 2005, 17:59:00 »

Something I've considered. Unless I could just work Saturday mornings??? There's also the fact that I play crcket every Saturday in summer.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: