Pages: 1 ... 664 665 666 [667] 668 669 670 ... 868   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: New beginnings - 25% Truth, 80% Bollocks  (Read 1280266 times)
Qunk

Ignore
« Reply #9990 on: Thursday, December 28, 2023, 17:00:37 »

I just got a Bubbles from Trailer Park Boys vibe from Anthony Hall’s face.
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #9991 on: Thursday, December 28, 2023, 19:13:34 »

Open and transparent  Cheesy

So transparent we can see through him.
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #9992 on: Thursday, December 28, 2023, 19:15:10 »

Why are we waiting to hear what he has to say when all we have heard for 2 years have turned out to be BS?  Are you really expecting him to come out and start telling the truth all of a sudden?  The CEO came out and spoke and got lambasted for what he said, but at least what he said was much closer to the truth than anything anyone else has come out with..  at least it gave us an insight in to exactly what the real feelings are at the top anyway, irrelevant of whether what what was being said adds up.

I am at the point now where I just have no interest in what Clem, Flynn or anyone really at the club has to say.  You can't believe Clem, Flynn is obviously just towing the company line, and the players are saying what they need to say to get their next move - so what is the point?

I am almost at the point now where part of me wishes that if we are not going to be bought by another chancer then we might as well fold and either start again, or just cease to exist..  sick of being taken advantage of and being lied to, and feel my life would better if I wasn't listening for the next lie or words of optimism that never come to fruition, whether that be from the club or the Trust.

Rotten from top to bottom and being held up by an organisation that seems happy to wach it happen.  I just want to enjoy the football again, I didn't think that was too much to ask for.

Great post.
STFC_Manc

Ignore
« Reply #9993 on: Thursday, December 28, 2023, 21:32:49 »

Why are we waiting to hear what he has to say when all we have heard for 2 years have turned out to be BS?  Are you really expecting him to come out and start telling the truth all of a sudden?  The CEO came out and spoke and got lambasted for what he said, but at least what he said was much closer to the truth than anything anyone else has come out with..  at least it gave us an insight in to exactly what the real feelings are at the top anyway, irrelevant of whether what what was being said adds up.

I am at the point now where I just have no interest in what Clem, Flynn or anyone really at the club has to say.  You can't believe Clem, Flynn is obviously just towing the company line, and the players are saying what they need to say to get their next move - so what is the point?

I am almost at the point now where part of me wishes that if we are not going to be bought by another chancer then we might as well fold and either start again, or just cease to exist..  sick of being taken advantage of and being lied to, and feel my life would better if I wasn't listening for the next lie or words of optimism that never come to fruition, whether that be from the club or the Trust.

Rotten from top to bottom and being held up by an organisation that seems happy to wach it happen.  I just want to enjoy the football again, I didn't think that was too much to ask for.

So you want STFC to fold (well almost at the point), what a stupid statement. While I can see your view on the rest this part is just wrong.
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #9994 on: Thursday, December 28, 2023, 21:34:04 »

At some stage the club has to be cleaned out. We can’t go on being passed around like a cheap whore.
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #9995 on: Thursday, December 28, 2023, 21:36:03 »

It’s like a slow death we need putting out of our misery.

So, give no fucks
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #9996 on: Thursday, December 28, 2023, 21:40:57 »

No. It’s nothing that can’t  be corrected with a change at the top and I don’t mean somebody loaded throwing millions at the club. Honest, prudent ownership will do.
Posh Red
Posh by name, Posh by nature

Ignore
« Reply #9997 on: Thursday, December 28, 2023, 21:42:19 »

I can’t imagine travelling 6 hours to watch “Swindon Town 2024 limited” in the Southern Premier League (or lower).
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #9998 on: Thursday, December 28, 2023, 21:47:01 »

Any new ownership wouldn’t happen overnight meanwhile we’re dropping faster than a Peregrine falcon and there’s nothing the fans can do apart from staying away.

So, give no fucks
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #9999 on: Thursday, December 28, 2023, 22:22:41 »

So you want STFC to fold (well almost at the point), what a stupid statement. While I can see your view on the rest this part is just wrong.

It’s not a stupid statement and it’s not wrong. It’s how I feel and it’s my opinion.  Maybe you should join the board of my mental state, if you really want to make a difference and change that opinion that is all my own.

You saying how I am feeling is stupid and wrong is the only thing that is stupid about this interaction. Also you should learn to read posts properly before responding with absolute guff, you have obviously been hanging out with the trust far too much.
« Last Edit: Thursday, December 28, 2023, 22:29:06 by Berniman » Logged

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #10000 on: Thursday, December 28, 2023, 22:34:31 »

Maybe you should join the board of my mental state, if you really want to make a difference and change that opinion that is all my own.

Cheesy
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #10001 on: Thursday, December 28, 2023, 22:35:12 »

https://www.sundayworld.com/crime/courts/daniel-kinahan-used-boxers-to-launder-cash-with-1m-going-through-fighters-account-court-hears/a1849201859.html

Adam Harts mate.

Wonder if thet Swindon Town MTK Global coat is still doing the rounds.
STFC_Manc

Ignore
« Reply #10002 on: Thursday, December 28, 2023, 23:43:40 »

It’s not a stupid statement and it’s not wrong. It’s how I feel and it’s my opinion.  Maybe you should join the board of my mental state, if you really want to make a difference and change that opinion that is all my own.

You saying how I am feeling is stupid and wrong is the only thing that is stupid about this interaction. Also you should learn to read posts properly before responding with absolute guff, you have obviously been hanging out with the trust far too much.

Ah, so you are allowed an opinion but I'm not allowed one on your stupid statement.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #10003 on: Thursday, December 28, 2023, 23:53:29 »

it's not difficult manc. it's the opinion of a man at the end of his tether and pushed to his limits.

yours may be different. it's kind of how opinion works
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #10004 on: Thursday, December 28, 2023, 23:54:43 »

Quote from: ChalkyWhiteIsGod

good job there are no money launderers around STFC then.

Except the convicted one we tried to make vice chair.

But other than that I'm pretty sure we are probably money launderer free
Pages: 1 ... 664 665 666 [667] 668 669 670 ... 868   Go Up
Print
Jump to: