Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 ... 25   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Adver News: Cooper set to be named permanent manager  (Read 68765 times)
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #255 on: Wednesday, August 21, 2013, 08:50:29 »

Bring it on. I don't give a fuck. I don't feel bullied in any way. I have an opinion I am expressing on a forum, most don't agree, tough shit and as someone said its what the ignore button is for. I will continue on here for as long as I want or until the mods delete my account.
Get used to it bitches.  
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #256 on: Wednesday, August 21, 2013, 08:54:39 »

Bring it on. I don't give a fuck. I don't feel bullied in any way. I have an opinion I am expressing on a forum, most don't agree, tough shit and as someone said its what the ignore button is for. I will continue on here for as long as I want or until the mods delete my account.
Get used to it bitches.  

Good man...

I've never understood why anyone would choose to use the ignore button...what's the point of being on a forum, if not to hear people's opinion, whether you agree with it or not.
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #257 on: Wednesday, August 21, 2013, 09:06:16 »

Get used to it bitches. 

Ooooooooooooooooooh... someone's tired.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #258 on: Wednesday, August 21, 2013, 09:07:42 »

What you mean is his views are similar to yours. That doesn't necessarily mean either of you talk sense.
hopeless optimism or the cloud of doom are different sides of the same coin.

Nobody knows who had it right until after the fact. As long as the point is thought out does it matter.

I'd imagine there are people who feel posting their views on a subject is not worth the hassle of being branded a mong or a Jed shafter. I think that's a shame myself.
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #259 on: Wednesday, August 21, 2013, 09:10:02 »

Good man...

I've never understood why anyone would choose to use the ignore button...what's the point of being on a forum, if not to hear people's opinion, whether you agree with it or not.
Agreed. And amongst all the drivel and monotonous shite some post there's sometimes something of interest. Even DMR wrote something of vague interest once.

It's All Good..............
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #260 on: Wednesday, August 21, 2013, 09:10:28 »

Ooooooooooooooooooh... someone's tired.
Hope not just about to take the family out to Gloucester for the day. Good day al Longleat yesterday as well.
london_red

Ignore
« Reply #261 on: Wednesday, August 21, 2013, 09:11:54 »

Nobody knows who had it right until after the fact. As long as the point is thought out does it matter.

I'd imagine there are people who feel posting their views on a subject is not worth the hassle of being branded a mong or a Jed shafter. I think that's a shame myself.

Agreed. Actually think there's been some decent debate on here over the last couple of days
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #262 on: Wednesday, August 21, 2013, 10:15:26 »

Agreed.
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #263 on: Wednesday, August 21, 2013, 10:31:00 »

Its' more likely that people don't post as every thread has the same ending, whatever the initial subject. That's what did it for me for several months anyway.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #264 on: Wednesday, August 21, 2013, 10:31:54 »

Good man...

Well said.
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #265 on: Wednesday, August 21, 2013, 10:32:18 »

Yep.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Peter Venkman

« Reply #266 on: Wednesday, August 21, 2013, 10:33:01 »

100% agree.

pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #267 on: Wednesday, August 21, 2013, 10:35:31 »

Completely agree. I've said a few times lately that the constant casting to extremes to misrepresent a post and then attacking the misrepresentation is extremely tiresome and seems to be becoming more common. Or maybe I'm just noticing it more.
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #268 on: Wednesday, August 21, 2013, 10:36:59 »

Lets now have a massive debate about the fucking ignore button!

Are we signing any players or anything? this board/manager chat is getting tedious now, Saturday can't come quickly enough.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Peter Venkman

« Reply #269 on: Wednesday, August 21, 2013, 10:37:29 »

Completely agree. I've said a few times lately that the constant casting to extremes to misrepresent a post and then attacking the misrepresentation is extremely tiresome and seems to be becoming more common. Or maybe I'm just noticing it more.
I don't know, I thought that myself until 4 other TEF posters had expressed exactly the same thing to me.

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 ... 25   Go Up
Print
Jump to: