Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 ... 25   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Adver News: Cooper set to be named permanent manager  (Read 68763 times)
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #195 on: Tuesday, August 20, 2013, 15:51:32 »

FFS. really?
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #196 on: Tuesday, August 20, 2013, 15:52:31 »

For those who said Cooper had a pretty shit record, his win % at Kettering Town is actually higher than PDC's here.

I know its non-league yada yada but hopefully he will be achieving similar success here and not his win % at Peterborough, which was truly woeful.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Bob's Orange

Ignore
« Reply #197 on: Tuesday, August 20, 2013, 16:08:07 »

Power has also said the club have a number of targets in terms of bringing players in, but that will rely in some of the high earners moving on.

Power  also insisted Cooper picks the team on a matchday.

MARK COOPER

“I’ve had quite an input and myself Lee and Jed sit down and talk about the players, and then we come to a conclusion about who is going to do it for the football club.

“From the first moment I took over as caretaker I have had an eye on taking this job permanently.”

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
fatbasher

« Reply #198 on: Tuesday, August 20, 2013, 16:09:56 »

awwww...I wanted Hope Powell (played by Cheri Lunghi)

Seconded.... Wink
Dr Pierre Chang
ITK Curran lover

Ignore
« Reply #199 on: Tuesday, August 20, 2013, 16:27:28 »

I bet Cooper can't believe his luck - well and truly on the scrap heap with no Football League club daring to touch him, he then takes a gig at crisis club Telford before getting the assistant role here. Few months down the line, he is given a two year managerial role here.

Best thing to come out of today was the chairman again repeating the objective for the season - promotion.

I'll support the manager, but lets be honest, it's a very under whelming and dare I say it, crap, appointment isn't it?
Bob's Orange

Ignore
« Reply #200 on: Tuesday, August 20, 2013, 16:28:29 »

I bet Cooper can't believe his luck - well and truly on the scrap heap with no Football League club daring to touch him, he then takes a gig at crisis club Telford before getting the assistant role here. Few months down the line, he is given a two year managerial role here.

Best thing to come out of today was the chairman again repeating the objective for the season - promotion.

I'll support the manager, but lets be honest, it's a very under whelming and dare I say it, crap, appointment isn't it?

It is underwhelming, whether its crap remains to be seen, it could be a master stroke.

Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #201 on: Tuesday, August 20, 2013, 16:29:25 »

Not going to stop me going each week, but I can’t say I feel anything other than underwhelmed.

But also being underwhelmed is not the same as a) being right b) not supporting him.
Dr Pierre Chang
ITK Curran lover

Ignore
« Reply #202 on: Tuesday, August 20, 2013, 16:29:41 »

It is underwhelming, whether its crap remains to be seen, it could be a master stroke.
I hope so, because the chairman will take a lot of flak if it does not pay off.
wokinghamred

Ignore
« Reply #203 on: Tuesday, August 20, 2013, 16:31:02 »

How truly underwhelming. What a total lack of ambition and vision.
bigbobjoylove

Ignore
« Reply #204 on: Tuesday, August 20, 2013, 16:35:12 »

Expected the appointment but a two year contract? Someone going to poach him if we only gave him till the end of the season?
Dr Pierre Chang
ITK Curran lover

Ignore
« Reply #205 on: Tuesday, August 20, 2013, 16:38:36 »

What a dream team that is.

Bathtime

Ignore
« Reply #206 on: Tuesday, August 20, 2013, 16:38:59 »

I haven`t bothered to read all the posts on this thread but Christ there are some negative ones doing the rounds....good luck to the bloke...I have liked what has be on offer so far....I wasn`t overly pleased with the DiCanio`s appointment but enjoyed the experience even if it did result in him almost breaking the club...surely it can`t be worse than that....so man up and get behind the bloke ffs.

Bathtime
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #207 on: Tuesday, August 20, 2013, 16:39:26 »

That pose of Coopers is crying out for a good handbag being photoshopped into it.
thedarkprince

Hubba-hubba

Ignore
« Reply #208 on: Tuesday, August 20, 2013, 16:40:50 »

Can we all move on now?
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #209 on: Tuesday, August 20, 2013, 16:53:13 »

Dont understand all the anti Cooper waffle,course i would have liked someone with a bit more experience.

Baffled why it took them so long to appoint him,surely after a 1-0 defeat at Boro....rather than 2-0 at Shrewsbury,very strange.

Good luck to Cooper...he will need it,i really hope he does well.
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 ... 25   Go Up
Print
Jump to: