Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 ... 25   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Adver News: Cooper set to be named permanent manager  (Read 68782 times)
china red

« Reply #135 on: Tuesday, August 20, 2013, 14:11:16 »

Anyone know if this 4pm thing will be on radio swindon?
Flashheart

« Reply #136 on: Tuesday, August 20, 2013, 14:21:53 »

All this speculation over whether or not Cooper is good enough and we don;t even know his favourite cheese yet.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #137 on: Tuesday, August 20, 2013, 14:22:09 »

I don't have a particular issue with the DoF thing...but once you've established the ground rules of here's the players, this is to be the style of play, you need to put a a man in charge who can demonstrate excellence or at least a positive belief in this system as the way forward...for me Cooper doesn't fit the bill.  I can see no sign of any high level youth work on his CV...I've asked before and I'll ask again, to the Cooper fan club, does he have UEFA high level coaching badges?

Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #138 on: Tuesday, August 20, 2013, 14:26:11 »

I don't have a particular issue with the DoF thing...but once you've established the ground rules of here's the players, this is to be the style of play, you need to put a a man in charge who can demonstrate excellence or at least a positive belief in this system as the way forward...for me Cooper doesn't fit the bill.  I can see no sign of any high level youth work on his CV...I've asked before and I'll ask again, to the Cooper fan club, does he have UEFA high level coaching badges?

How did you get his CV?

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #139 on: Tuesday, August 20, 2013, 14:31:34 »

I've asked before and I'll ask again, to the Cooper fan club, does he have UEFA high level coaching badges?

Not part of the Cooper fan club myself but willing to give the guy a chance

I am far more pragmatic about the whole situation Reg than you appear to be, but please tell me out of our last 5 managers which ones have held the UEFA high level coaching badges ?
Stegenfreud

Say what now?

Ignore
« Reply #140 on: Tuesday, August 20, 2013, 14:33:45 »

I haven't read the whole thread but has anyone mentioned that all the players seem to respect him? Which I think is important.

Could be deemed as an easy appointment but he hasn't done anything wrong yet, will be relatively cheap and seems happy with the Power/Jed involvement in transfers etc.

We played good football against P'boro and Stevenage so I'm not too concerned about giving him a chance. If it goes tits he won't be expensive to move on either I would assume?

simon FERRY cross the avon... do do.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #141 on: Tuesday, August 20, 2013, 14:34:43 »

How did you get his CV?

I bought 2 of them from a used Citroen car salesman at a place called Jedland Motors....said it could be maintained sustainably on an austerity budget...but were in fact cranky old rust buckets that got left behind by the rest.
@MacPhlea

Ignore
« Reply #142 on: Tuesday, August 20, 2013, 14:40:59 »

If the adver are cut out of the loop I bet Sam is hoping it will be...
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #143 on: Tuesday, August 20, 2013, 14:44:27 »

Not part of the Cooper fan club myself but willing to give the guy a chance

I am far more pragmatic about the whole situation Reg than you appear to be, but please tell me out of our last 5 managers which ones have held the UEFA high level coaching badges ?

Certainly PDC, also Sturrock...not sure about Hart Wilson or Malpas...Hart was brought in as a short term firefighter, becasue he'd done a similar job with Palace...Wilson we know was an experienced lower league operator...and Malpas fitted Fitton's young player coaching remit as he'd been in charge of Scotland U 21.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #144 on: Tuesday, August 20, 2013, 14:48:55 »

I haven't read the whole thread but has anyone mentioned that all the players seem to respect him? Which I think is important.

They say they like him which is a bit different...
DRS

« Reply #145 on: Tuesday, August 20, 2013, 14:49:03 »

Certainly PDC, also Sturrock...not sure about Hart Wilson or Malpas...Hart was brought in as a short term firefighter, becasue he'd done a similar job with Palace...Wilson we know was an experienced lower league operator...and Malpas fitted Fitton's young player coaching remit as he'd been in charge of Scotland U 21.
You forgot MacDonlad
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #146 on: Tuesday, August 20, 2013, 14:52:07 »

You forgot MacDonlad

Silly me...yes MacDonald was fully badged up.
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #147 on: Tuesday, August 20, 2013, 14:52:51 »

You forgot MacDonlad

he's old bless him x
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #148 on: Tuesday, August 20, 2013, 14:54:29 »

Silly me...yes MacDonald was fully badged up.

Yet many people on here said he was totally useless as well.....

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Nomoreheroes
The Moral Majority

Ignore
« Reply #149 on: Tuesday, August 20, 2013, 14:55:28 »

What 4pm thing?

You're my incurable malady. I miss the pleasure of your company.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 ... 25   Go Up
Print
Jump to: