Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: 'Friday, I'm in love'  (Read 4856 times)
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Friday, September 25, 2009, 22:16:17 »

I thought the Sopranos was shit initially but was bored and watched the 1st 2 series on Virgin OD and it really got into it,its brilliant.

/
W56196272
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Friday, September 25, 2009, 22:18:27 »

Yeah but thats the thing, it's not

Things get better but they never get good
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #17 on: Friday, September 25, 2009, 22:26:35 »

Johnny Flynn should hang around with better singers than Laura Marling - she's crap. Good for a portion but a crap singer / songwriter.
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Friday, September 25, 2009, 22:30:45 »

Is she foook.

EEEEEHHH-UUURRRGGGGHHH

Wrong asnwer

chalkies_shorts

« Reply #19 on: Friday, September 25, 2009, 22:33:02 »

When you're 48, 20 stone and an ugly fucker then she's worth a portion. - as long as she doesn't sing
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Friday, September 25, 2009, 22:45:45 »

I'm not sure if that was deliberate or not, but you seem to have mis-enterpreated my original repost.

lothar

« Reply #21 on: Friday, September 25, 2009, 23:08:27 »

My sister's going to see Johnny Flynn tommorow in London, some small venue, she's recently sent me a few of his latest offerings and i'll give them an intent listen.
flammableBen

« Reply #22 on: Saturday, September 26, 2009, 00:25:03 »

I had an amusing event earlier on in the evening. My mum had been to the pub and didn't want to walk home by her self, being the nice son that I am I wandered off and met her half way.

When we were nearly back, walking along, some kid thought it would be funny to walk really slowly infront of us. Cars parked on the pavement because it's single yellow lines and friday, so I'm not sure he saw my mum walking behind me.

So this kid is making a big thing of being a bit of a nusense, trying to impress his friend who looks a bit embarassed. So I just ask him if we can walk past.
"Don't think so, I'm walking here"
We're only a few houses away from our house so I just say fine and walk slowly behind him with my mum in tow.

This seems to piss him off a bit, I guess he was expecting us to cross the road or something so he could show off to his mates with his fear factor. So he starts turning around aggressively with his fist in the air calling me a pussy.

Now this kid is about as threatening as Si Pie in a hoody, and possibly a bit lucky I'm with my mum, but I am worried it's going to shake up her a bit. But no, she just starts telling him off.

I tell her to leave it, but it still takes him by surprise a bit. His mate asks what they're doing and he says about some bird in a group across the road that they're obviously meeting.

As we're heading into our house my mum waves and shouts goodbye to him, just as he's trying to impress his mates about how he was well hard at scaring pedestrians. He looked a bit embarrassed.

My mum is ace.
BANGKOK RED

« Reply #23 on: Saturday, September 26, 2009, 03:21:32 »

I went to the pub and had a bit off an agro night.

It all started getting a bit agro even before the pub when some tit was holding everybody else up on the sky train cos' he was talking on his phone and not paying attention to the fact that the doors weren't closing cos' his arm was sticking out. I had to physically move the ignorant cunt and nearly ended up hitting the prick.

Then at the pub I got rather drunk and ended up telling my mate what a poisonous cunt his girlfriend is, which went down well. She really is a poisonous little cunt but diplomacy was a skill that seemed to escape me last night.

Ahhhh Friday nights, ain't they just fucking ace.

BANGKOK RED

« Reply #24 on: Saturday, September 26, 2009, 03:24:20 »

I also have just discovered a blood blister on my finger and sobriety is alerting me to the fact of just how fucking painful it actually is.
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: Saturday, September 26, 2009, 07:50:46 »

My sister's going to see Johnny Flynn tommorow in London, some small venue, she's recently sent me a few of his latest offerings and i'll give them an intent listen.

Do it.

Arnold.J.Rimmer

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: Saturday, September 26, 2009, 08:34:03 »

Sopranos is/was amazing.

Tony Soprano: [over the phone] It's a bad connection so I'm gonna talk fast! The guy you're looking for is an ex-commando! He killed sixteen Chechen rebels single-handed!
Paulie 'Walnuts' Gualtieri: Get the fuck outta here.
Tony Soprano: Yeah. Nice, huh? He was with the Interior Ministry. Guy's like a Russian green beret. He can not come back and tell this story. You understand?
Paulie 'Walnuts' Gualtieri: I hear you.
[hangs up]
Paulie 'Walnuts' Gualtieri: You're not gonna believe this. He killed sixteen Czechoslovakians. Guy was an interior decorator.
Christopher Moltisanti: His house looked like shit.

larwood
The girl least likely to.

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: Saturday, September 26, 2009, 08:47:09 »

I loved the Sopranos.Channel Four treated it badly,didn't give it the time slots it deserved at all.

Is that from the episode where they bury the body in the woods?That is a classic,i always liked Paulie and his tracksuits.
« Last Edit: Saturday, September 26, 2009, 08:49:01 by larwood » Logged

I was a small, fat child in a welfare house
There was only one thing I ever dreamed about
And fate has just
Handed it to me - whoopee
Arnold.J.Rimmer

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: Saturday, September 26, 2009, 09:08:45 »

yeah the Pine Barrens episode, one of the best.

[Christopher is urinating outside on Paulie's side of the van]
Paulie 'Walnuts' Gualtieri: Ohhhh! Go do that by your own window! I don't wanna have to smell your piss all night!
Christopher Moltisanti: Fuck you, Paulie.
Paulie 'Walnuts' Gualtieri: What'd you say?
Christopher Moltisanti: You heard me.
Paulie 'Walnuts' Gualtieri: Don't make me pull rank on you, kid!
Christopher Moltisanti: Fuck you, Paulie! Captain or no captain, right now we're just two assholes lost in the woods.

ibelieveinmrreeves
Should've gone to Specsavers

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: Saturday, September 26, 2009, 10:20:19 »

I fucking love Soprano's. If anyone mentions it at work I tend to get a little over-enthused. Probably time for a re-viewing actually.

Even men with steel hearts love to see a dog on the pitch.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: