Pages: 1 ... 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: New Town Boss to be Announced Next Wednesday  (Read 56056 times)
ScillyRed

« Reply #465 on: Tuesday, May 17, 2011, 21:00:10 »

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #466 on: Tuesday, May 17, 2011, 22:25:03 »

So, the Twitterati all seem to be suggesting it'll edge out till Thursday before we see white smoke over the County Ground. I reckon they've all been told who it is in return for deliberately pushing Thursday. Then they'll catch us all on the hop with a "presser" (one of the most irritating phrases in modern journalism, after "superinjunction") tomorrow at 12. It's wheels within wheels
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #467 on: Tuesday, May 17, 2011, 22:26:07 »

So, the Twitterati all seem to be suggesting it'll edge out till Thursday before we see white smoke over the County Ground. I reckon they've all been told who it is in return for deliberately pushing Thursday. Then they'll catch us all on the hop with a "presser" (one of the most irritating phrases in modern journalism, after "superinjunction") tomorrow at 12. It's wheels within wheels

I'm not holding my breath. In fact i'm holding out for a Friday statement.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #468 on: Tuesday, May 17, 2011, 22:26:54 »

I'm not holding my breath either. Even if it's 12 tomorrow, I'd have gone a funny colour by then
wiggy
Whippet fancying, T-shirt flogging cunt

Whippet Fancier

Ignore
« Reply #469 on: Tuesday, May 17, 2011, 22:27:56 »

FFS - why would it take so long. Interviews over, Board meeting held, assume chosen candidate has accepted job. Fucking get a move on

Thank [insert deity of choice] for beer and peanuts
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #470 on: Tuesday, May 17, 2011, 22:35:17 »

FFS - why would it take so long. Interviews over, Board meeting held, assume chosen candidate has accepted job. Fucking get a move on
1st choice candidate holding out for better personal financial deal/bigger player budget; wants more time to consider if he wants to move to League 2; waiting to see if reports of him being in running for Swindon job triggers the interest from West Ham which was the only reason he allowed his name to be put forward in the first place and now look for Christ's sake, I may end up getting the poxy job, you've got to get me out of this, you promised me Gold was interested.

The delay may not be on our side in other words
donkey
Cheers!

He headed a football.

Ignore
« Reply #471 on: Tuesday, May 17, 2011, 22:44:02 »

1st choice candidate holding out for better personal financial deal/bigger player budget; wants more time to consider if he wants to move to League 2; waiting to see if reports of him being in running for Swindon job triggers the interest from West Ham which was the only reason he allowed his name to be put forward in the first place and now look for Christ's sake, I may end up getting the poxy job, you've got to get me out of this, you promised me Gold was interested.

The delay may not be on our side in other words

Why would Hamann want to go to West Ham?

donkey tells the truth

I headed the ball.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeee-aaaaaaaawwwwwww
SCM

Ignore
« Reply #472 on: Tuesday, May 17, 2011, 23:01:35 »

I know how tomorrow goes.

I'll get up for work at 9, rush to check the adver site, and there'll be a story about how one of our players feels confident we can get promotion.

Throughout the day the TEF will become distressed at how no manager has been named. The day will draw to a close with us none the wiser.

Thursday, maybe even Friday comes and the new manager's named by some random source. Either Twitter or the BBC. The Adver pass it off as 'exclusive' news around an hour after everyone knows who's getting the job. Everyone slags off the adver.
flammableBen

« Reply #473 on: Tuesday, May 17, 2011, 23:10:56 »

When they do announce a press conference, can we send a TEF delegate?
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #474 on: Tuesday, May 17, 2011, 23:14:47 »

We should definitely have a TEF man there to ensure that fans are informed as to the new man's Cheese preferences early on. I expect Di Canio is a bit too fiery for Mozarella or Parmesan...
flammableBen

« Reply #475 on: Tuesday, May 17, 2011, 23:15:35 »

He probably likes that maggot cheese they have. I can't remember what it's called but I'd love to try it.
stfcinbmth

« Reply #476 on: Wednesday, May 18, 2011, 03:41:43 »

Today's the day
wheretherealredsare
Change me

Ignore
« Reply #477 on: Wednesday, May 18, 2011, 04:32:52 »

Today's the day
Funny name for a cheese. And it doesn't even sound Italian.
Ginginho

Ignore
« Reply #478 on: Wednesday, May 18, 2011, 05:16:15 »

He probably likes that maggot cheese they have. I can't remember what it's called but I'd love to try it.

Casu Marzu
A Gent Orange

Ignore
« Reply #479 on: Wednesday, May 18, 2011, 05:21:58 »

Today is clear not the day.

News Monkey isn't up yet...
http://www.thisisswindontownfc.co.uk/news/9032368.No_Town_boss_decision_today_as_discussions_continue/
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35   Go Up
Print
Jump to: