Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Red Shirts, white shorts, Red Socks.  (Read 8423 times)
TownYsend

Ignore
« on: Monday, November 14, 2011, 11:36:44 »

I can't be the only person who loved seeing Swindon not wearing ALL red against huddersfield? I really wouldn't be against going back to the white shorts.
LJ9
Whining little Bitch

PDC: "Send me off, we will win this league anyway"

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Monday, November 14, 2011, 11:44:47 »

Think it looked spot on!!
phelpsieboy

« Reply #2 on: Monday, November 14, 2011, 11:44:50 »

Should bring it back, it looks so much better and reminds us of the good old times.
Frigby Daser

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Monday, November 14, 2011, 12:37:58 »

Please Mr Watkins....

Thought it looked great. I can't see that anybody would be against it...
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Monday, November 14, 2011, 12:40:06 »

I've always been a big fan of the all red with white trim...but i've gotta say that particular kit looks class with white shorts, decent amount of red trim on the shorts as well, spot on.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Monday, November 14, 2011, 12:44:13 »

We wore all red when I starting going to, rightly or wrongly thats our colours to me.

We switched back to white shorts in the early 2000s didnt we? I always wanted us to go back to all red. Yet oddly I thought the red, white, red looked fantastic saturday.

Honestly though, red shirts, white shorts and red socks just makes us look like Bristol City!
Dozno9

« Reply #6 on: Monday, November 14, 2011, 12:48:28 »

Honestly though, red shirts, white shorts and red socks just makes us look like Bristol City!

Bristol City          - Founded 1897
Swindon Town     - Founded 1879

We win, they lose. They look like us in that kit.  Grin
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Monday, November 14, 2011, 12:52:03 »

We switched back to white shorts in the early 2000s didnt we? I always wanted us to go back to all red. Yet oddly I thought the red, white, red looked fantastic saturday.

Same, The white short kits we had around that time weren't great and I was happy to go back to red shorts....but this particular kit looks class with the white shorts.

I've never understood this argument, even with just the shirts...it seems every time one comes out there is always at least one clown saying 'it looks too much like a City shirt'

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Monday, November 14, 2011, 12:58:17 »

I couldn't give a monkeys what colour shorts the team wear,as long as the shirt is red. The kit choice at Wembley still grates me grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
I don't like 'the people' on the shirt either. Those cunts helped ruin us in 1990
« Last Edit: Monday, November 14, 2011, 13:00:06 by arriba » Logged
TownYsend

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Monday, November 14, 2011, 12:59:36 »

I couldn't give a monkeys what colour shorts the team wear,as long as the shirt is red. The kit choice at Wembley still grates me grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

I'm just waiting for the guy that says "We wore all white at wembley. Wearing white shorts at home could have the same domino effect."
Luci

Fatbury's Stalker

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Monday, November 14, 2011, 13:02:56 »

I couldn't give a monkeys what colour shorts the team wear,as long as the shirt is red.

This
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Monday, November 14, 2011, 13:13:49 »

Bristol City          - Founded 1897
Swindon Town     - Founded 1879

We win, they lose. They look like us in that kit.  Grin

You seem to be overlooking the Slave Traders' reincarnation in 1982.
Rustle
Prediction League Champion 2012/13

TEF World Cup Stunners Champion 2010

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Monday, November 14, 2011, 13:15:43 »

Bristol City          - Founded 1897
Swindon Town     - Founded 1879

We win, they lose. They look like us in that kit.  Grin

We were formed before them but they did wear the red & white before us,but it's a pointless argument and to be honest the thing that annoys me more is them pinching our nickname.
@MacPhlea

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Monday, November 14, 2011, 13:17:21 »

I don't like 'the people' on the shirt either. Those cunts helped ruin us in 1990

That's a bit like a rioter saying the newspapers were responsible for them being convicted because they published their picture in the paper.  Just because everyone else was rioting doesn't make it any less relevant to print the picture that resulted in a conviction.  The People were doing their job and if our management team had been doing theirs and being diligent there would have been no story to publish.

As I have said before, if it were Oxford they had exposed we'd all be rushing out to buy the shirt...
Dozno9

« Reply #14 on: Monday, November 14, 2011, 13:18:09 »

We were formed before them but they did wear the red & white before us,but it's a pointless argument and to be honest the thing that annoys me more is them pinching our nickname.

Wasn't that Cheltenham?
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5   Go Up
Print
Jump to: