Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: The good thing is  (Read 1876 times)
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« on: Thursday, September 6, 2012, 08:00:40 »

That Leyton Orient are utter garbage and their fans are beginning to turn on Russel Slade. From the league 1 highlights they look like an utter shambles at the back so I reckon they are the perfect team to play at home this weekend.

5-0 anyone?

That said, if we don't beat them on Saturday, things could really start getting interesting down PDC way.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Dozno9

« Reply #1 on: Thursday, September 6, 2012, 08:07:15 »

Couldn't get anyone easier and should be game for a beating, if only life was that simple.
london_red

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Thursday, September 6, 2012, 08:07:53 »

That said, if we don't beat them on Saturday, things could really start getting interesting down PDC way.

Didn't we lose 4 on the spin early last season? I thought maybe the team would be firing earlier this year due to the nature of Paolo's signings compared to last summer, but with the amount of turnover I guess it's not a total shock that we are struggling for consistency early on.

Once we have our most creative players fit again and (more importantly) Paolo works out his best XI I think we'll be just fine.
Flashheart

« Reply #3 on: Thursday, September 6, 2012, 08:10:49 »

Didn't we lose 4 on the spin early last season? I thought maybe the team would be firing earlier this year due to the nature of Paolo's signings compared to last summer, but with the amount of turnover I guess it's not a total shock that we are struggling for consistency early on.

Once we have our most creative players fit again and (more importantly) Paolo works out his best XI I think we'll be just fine.

We've only lost one league game and have beaten Prem opposition. Not exactly what you could call a bad start.
Gnasher

Prefers animals to people (in a non sexual way)

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Thursday, September 6, 2012, 08:13:48 »

That Leyton Orient are utter garbage and their fans are beginning to turn on Russel Slade. From the league 1 highlights they look like an utter shambles at the back so I reckon they are the perfect team to play at home this weekend.

5-0 anyone?

Funny that, I was thinking 5-0. That's if we've got our wingers back.

Cats are better than dogs FACT
Bob's Orange

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Thursday, September 6, 2012, 08:15:35 »

Funny that, I was thinking 5-0. That's if we've got our wingers back.

5-0 was a little tongue in cheek. Wouldn't want to come across as being arrogant!!

However the point still stands, Orient aren't very good and I think we should win.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
london_red

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Thursday, September 6, 2012, 08:15:49 »

We've only lost one league game and have beaten Prem opposition. Not exactly what you could call a bad start.

I'm with you on this, but it admittedly has been a bit up and down. Was merely responding to BO's implication that Paolo could be under pressure if we don't win on saturday, coupled with the too-frequent (though not really on here) opinions around that two losses in 4 days is some kind of crisis.
Cookie

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Thursday, September 6, 2012, 08:16:44 »

Not a bad start just a bad week so far. We'll be good again Saturday.

I'm just relieved we don't have to play oxford again this year (if we draw them in the FA cup I take full responsibility).  
Gnasher

Prefers animals to people (in a non sexual way)

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Thursday, September 6, 2012, 08:19:53 »

5-0 was a little tongue in cheek. Wouldn't want to come across as being arrogant!!

However the point still stands, Orient aren't very good and I think we should win.

I'll stick with 5-0 and will be prepared to be disappointed  Smiley

Cats are better than dogs FACT
Bob's Orange

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Thursday, September 6, 2012, 08:40:49 »

I'm with you on this, but it admittedly has been a bit up and down. Was merely responding to BO's implication that Paolo could be under pressure if we don't win on saturday, coupled with the too-frequent (though not really on here) opinions around that two losses in 4 days is some kind of crisis.

My point about PDC was probably triggered more from the wild comments I have read on various forums after the Foderingham issue to be fair.

Flashheart

« Reply #10 on: Thursday, September 6, 2012, 08:43:31 »

I think a win against Orient is more important for confidence than anything.

Even our idiot fans wouldn't turn against PDC if we don't beat them...... Actually, who am I kidding? Of course they would.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: