Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: England Squad.......  (Read 4062 times)
magicroundabout
Fanta Pants

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Monday, September 1, 2008, 12:01:29 »

more importantly how the fuck has Ashley Cole got in there again??!!

the bloke is a scum bag.

i'd rather play Heskey back there than him.

Power to people

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Monday, September 1, 2008, 13:15:28 »

I'd assume that the idea is for the team to be solid in the hope that someone can nick a goal, I am worried by the continued inclusion of Rooney as a striker.....he should be played wide right and will probably create problems and make goals....his in not an out and out striker and Defoe is a cart horse at international level
Tails.

« Reply #17 on: Monday, September 1, 2008, 20:40:30 »

[url width=200 height=256]http://www.4thegame.com/media/00/03/50/jimmy_bullard.jpg[/url]

Legend, hope he goes back to West Ham,one day.
Power to people

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Wednesday, September 3, 2008, 15:10:48 »

I see that the next 2 Enlgand games are on Setanta so there will not be a lot of people able to watch these games unless you got to the pub - most people pay their astronimical sky subscription expecting to see all the football (including internations) but they can't even get them.
donkey
Cheers!

He headed a football.

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Wednesday, September 3, 2008, 16:32:44 »

I see that the next 2 Enlgand games are on Setanta so there will not be a lot of people able to watch these games unless you got to the pub - most people pay their astronimical sky subscription expecting to see all the football (including internations) but they can't even get them.

That's competition for you...all about bringing down prices for the benefit of the consumer...oh, no hang on... Roll Eyes

donkey tells the truth

I headed the ball.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeee-aaaaaaaawwwwwww
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Wednesday, September 3, 2008, 16:40:06 »

I've got Setanta and I don't even want it. That's the joys of subscribing with a shit company that has a scandalous cancellation policy.

I guess it could be argued that if you only want to watch a bit of sport you can just pay £12.99 a month instead of the £30 to Sky.
flammableBen

« Reply #21 on: Wednesday, September 3, 2008, 16:41:02 »

International sports games should have to be on terrestrial telly. Bloody money grabbing football assosiationses.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Friday, September 5, 2008, 12:45:11 »

International sports games should have to be on terrestrial telly. Bloody money grabbing football assosiationses.

As it stands now there are even any fucking highlight on terrestrial TV of the next two England games as ITV won't pay Setanta's asking price and have rejected BBC's bid as too small. Another FA cock up.

There is still time to sort it I suppose.
Colin Todd

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Friday, September 5, 2008, 12:46:51 »

It is outragous that there may not even be any highlights on terrestrial telly.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Friday, September 5, 2008, 12:49:48 »

It is outragous that there may not even be any highlights on terrestrial telly.

Id say its also quite likely there may not even be any highlights from the game to show on terrestrial telly.
Luci

Fatbury's Stalker

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: Friday, September 5, 2008, 12:50:28 »

I have Setanta 1 and 2 but we didn't subscribe to it, just happened to be on there, must be part of the package.
Rich Pullen

« Reply #26 on: Friday, September 5, 2008, 12:51:06 »

We signed up for Setanta last night, 3 months half price...

No highlights on terrestrial is ridiculous too.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: Friday, September 5, 2008, 12:51:56 »

I have Setanta 1 and 2 but we didn't subscribe to it, just happened to be on there, must be part of the package.

Are you with Virgin? Their top pack (XL??) bundles it in.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: Friday, September 5, 2008, 12:55:31 »

We signed up for Setanta last night, 3 months half price...

haha,good luck if you ever want to cancel. Biggest bunch of charlatains out there. I'd rather miss the games than subscribe to those clowns again. Not even on the £1/month deal I was originally on.

Word of advice,  they don't even notify you of changes in their T&Cs, they just post them on the website (changes such as increasing the cancellation period from 30 too 60 days). They never answer emails. They can take 30 minutes to answer the phone. You can only cancel in writing and even then they claim the cancellation takes place from when they process the letter, not when they are proven to receive it (i.e 3 to 4 weeks earlier).

A Gent Orange

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: Friday, September 5, 2008, 13:07:32 »

It is fucking stupid. Don't the FA get it? As much as I hate the fact international football is already losing ground to big money, glitzy club football and doing things like this will just hurt it even more.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
Print
Jump to: