Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Ben Thatcher  (Read 5353 times)
strooood
As black as Patrick from EastEnders who is officially the blackest man on the planet.

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Thursday, August 24, 2006, 10:23:25 »

he's a swindon boy doing what they do best  Wink

fucks sake it's footy, everyone knows sometimes you go a bit mental and crunch someone, who cares?

officially blacker than the night.
Scot Munroe

« Reply #16 on: Thursday, August 24, 2006, 10:30:48 »

the FA are looking to examine the disiplinary(spelling) procedures over Ben Thatcher challenge on Pedro Mendes.
Piemonte

« Reply #17 on: Thursday, August 24, 2006, 10:47:04 »

Quote from: "arriba"
Quote from: "Piemonte"
it made me laugh

yeah seeing someone having a seizure after being assulted is funny as fuck. :evil:

My heart bleeds for mr Mendes.

He'll live
oxford_fan

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Thursday, August 24, 2006, 10:57:34 »

revolting challenge, i've only seen the replays but thatcher was looking at mendes, not the ball at all
The Grim Reaper

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Thursday, August 24, 2006, 11:06:05 »

Had he done it to Ronaldo we would all be cheering.
Scot Munroe

« Reply #20 on: Thursday, August 24, 2006, 11:30:46 »

it was a digusting challenge and it has no place of football pitch but maybe in the wrestling ring at ecw.
el duque

« Reply #21 on: Thursday, August 24, 2006, 14:47:41 »

Bit of a cheap shot, but Mendes really ought to have been aware of what was going on around him.

Personally, I would like to see a bit of aggression come back into the game. Not thuggery (punches in the back of the head, 2 footed tackles with studs up) but certainly players being allowed to challenge the goalie for the ball, make full blooded tackles etc.

As a great man once said, "Play hard, play fair"
Doore

« Reply #22 on: Thursday, August 24, 2006, 14:49:41 »

Quote from: "el duque"
Bit of a cheap shot, but Mendes really ought to have been aware of what was going on around him

You mean its his fault thatcher creamed him with his elbow at head height, while mendes was trying to clear the ball?
Northern Red

« Reply #23 on: Thursday, August 24, 2006, 14:50:16 »

Just seen this tackle on Football First - it's shocking and he should be done for it...
SwindonStevo

« Reply #24 on: Thursday, August 24, 2006, 14:52:47 »

think he went to churchfields so lets be fair hes got a lot to be angry about.
el duque

« Reply #25 on: Thursday, August 24, 2006, 14:55:15 »

Quote from: "Doore"
Bit of a cheap shot, but Mendes really ought to have been aware of what was going on around him

You mean its his fault thatcher creamed him with his elbow at head height, while mendes was trying to clear the ball?

Not his fault, obviously. However, it can't be that difficult to notice a big oaf steaming in to clobber you...
Chubbs

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: Thursday, August 24, 2006, 15:53:40 »

video for the attack for the people who have not seen it, fucking disgracful.
paddy

« Reply #27 on: Thursday, August 24, 2006, 16:00:39 »

good old sunday league challenge
Bushey Boy

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: Thursday, August 24, 2006, 16:21:09 »

Thats a fucking awful challenge.

Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: Thursday, August 24, 2006, 16:40:52 »

Quote from: "Doore"

Not his fault, obviously. However, it can't be that difficult to notice a big oaf steaming in to clobber you...

Have some fucking respect, that challenge was fucking awful. Why should Mendes have to think 'Oh shit, he's going to clatter me, so I'll just let the ball go and move out of the way'. Thatcher should've realised he was late to the ball and pulled out.

Thatcher's a thuggish cunt and it's not the first time he's made a bad challenge like that.
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
Print
Jump to: