Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Yank Election  (Read 5786 times)
Dostoyevsky

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: Monday, November 5, 2012, 21:11:40 »

I truly do, all too very convenient as a facilitator for American corporate interest. The idea that some cave dwelling folk with the most rudimentary piloting skills could execute that deed is beyond belief. That's apart from the staggering outrageous bare faced cheek of Building 7 collapsing in on itself. They must think we're frickin morons to be taken in by this.

The leit motiff of the Israeli intelligence, The Mossad- "By Deception we shall wage war"

Thus it always has been and hence it always shall.
Abrahammer

A legitimate dude sighting

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: Monday, November 5, 2012, 21:14:50 »

I truly do, all too very convenient as a facilitator for American corporate interest. The idea that some cave dwelling folk with the most rudimentary piloting skills could execute that deed is beyond belief. That's apart from the staggering outrageous bare faced cheek of Building 7 collapsing in on itself. They must think we're frickin morons to be taken in by this.

Brilliant, especially the cave dwellers bit.  I'll be disappointed if you are fishing
« Last Edit: Monday, November 5, 2012, 21:18:16 by Abrahammer » Logged
Flashheart

« Reply #32 on: Monday, November 5, 2012, 21:17:49 »

The leit motiff of the Israeli intelligence, The Mossad- "By Deception we shall wage war"

Is wish it wasn't past my bedtime, but it is.

mrverve

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: Monday, November 5, 2012, 21:25:04 »

Cheesy
Dostoyevsky

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: Monday, November 5, 2012, 21:25:55 »

Indoctrination at its best. Fool the masses with a televisual event of 9/11 magnitude and psychologically condition the masses to accept anything, even the loss of thousands of our own in a country who bore us no tangible threat, in the pursuit of "terrorists". Tried and trusted method through the ages- problem..reaction..solution.

Well I aint no suckpoop, if they think i'm belieiving their bullshit, they can fuck right off.
mrverve

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: Monday, November 5, 2012, 21:27:26 »

Re the Israeli-Palestinian conflict

I may be a bit naive but why can't we just leave Israel and the middle east to get on with it instead of taking sides?

It's their beef.
Dostoyevsky

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: Monday, November 5, 2012, 21:36:54 »

I may be a bit naive but why can't we just leave Israel and the middle east to get on with it instead of taking sides?

It's their beef.

Quite right, every nigglesome problem in the world is not our business, Christ, haven't we got enough problems unresolved on our own shores. Right, my labrador is shit scared because of the fireworks and has puked on the rug, so i'm going to be attentive towards him, priorites are at home (a nice analogy for UK and US imperialism)
LucienSanchez

Is this hospital called St. Croc of Shit?!

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: Monday, November 5, 2012, 21:47:53 »

Because Israel are breaking all kinds of international law with their illegal settlements and (ironically) turning Gaza into a ghetto. Intervention to free Palestine would be far more appropriate than meddling in Iraq and Libya, but will never happen as long as America turn a blind eye to Israeli atrocities.

We made a promise we swore we'd always remember... no retreat, baby, no surrender
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: Monday, November 5, 2012, 21:49:26 »

[url width=400 height=226]http://i.imgur.com/ZxCcZ.gif[/url]
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: Monday, November 5, 2012, 21:50:32 »

Yep...wonder what language we would be talking now if everyone had kept out of things in 1914 and 1939 Hmmm

Maybe if millions of Yanks,Aussies ,Indians and the list goes on had thought.....fuck it its there problem.

Doubt we would be enjoying fireworks tonight.

Come to think of it thats exactly what happened to the millions of Jews wasn't it.....the world just watched and didn't give a fuck.

Thats what really annoys me at the anti USA shite spouted at times......they baled out the UK and in fact most of Europe not so long ago.
jonny72

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: Monday, November 5, 2012, 21:51:27 »

It's their beef.

We do (pretty much) leave them to it, as does the rest of the world with one major exception. The USA back them, fund them, arm them and stand up for them no matter what - they're pretty much the 51st state.
Wilf Shergold

« Reply #41 on: Monday, November 5, 2012, 22:19:10 »

For some reason it amuses me that one of Mitt Romney's sons is called Matt.

I want to be told they have a dog called Mutt.
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: Monday, November 5, 2012, 22:25:21 »

Quote from: leefer link=topic=49714.msg1131783#msg1131783 date=

Thats what really annoys me at the anti USA shite spouted at times......they baled out the UK and in fact most of Europe not so long ago.

Think we baled the states out in truth. If it wasn't for the British fighting the Nazis on our own then the yanks would never have been able to fight them without a solid European base.

The way the Israelis treated the British troops in the post war years was a disgrace.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: Monday, November 5, 2012, 23:07:22 »

Only when they fucking had to.
Flashheart

« Reply #44 on: Tuesday, November 6, 2012, 06:02:13 »

Righty

So who did fly the planes then?
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
Print
Jump to: