Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 46   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Gillingham Vs Swindon Town Official Matchday Thread  (Read 64192 times)
sheepshagger
Suburban Capitalist........

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: Saturday, April 21, 2012, 07:26:39 »

Also interesting that Wes tweets all day long usually - but not one tweet from him since 9am yesterday morning ?

Is that telling us something or am I thinking it through too much !!

Anyway - 1-1 today, but Shrews to win at Accy, setting it all up nicely for next Saturday

Wise men say........
corner

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: Saturday, April 21, 2012, 07:31:06 »

Is wes on the coach?
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: Saturday, April 21, 2012, 07:32:04 »

Whilst i'll be dissapointed if Wes doesn't play aren't people jumping the gun a bit here and claiming PDC has got it wrong before a ball is even kicked? I'd be a little bit worried with smith in goal but who is to say he won't play a blinder like he did at Charlton a few years back? I'm not fussed about the other 3. Devera is decent but we have Macca and Flint. Rooney has been shite lately and Cox never plays anyway. No big loss with them 3.
dporter

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: Saturday, April 21, 2012, 07:32:44 »

Also interesting that Wes tweets all day long usually - but not one tweet from him since 9am yesterday morning ?

Is that telling us something or am I thinking it through too much !!

I noticed that too, does seem a bit strange, wasn't one of his last tweets something about it being the worst day ever, wants t curl up in a ball or something? (I'm at work so cannot check for sure)
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: Saturday, April 21, 2012, 07:33:51 »

Whats Cox done for us? Rooney has been gash lately and Devera went off injured.

It's not about which players will not play. Smith will be adequate. It's about the whole way this could affect morale. It's about travelling to Gillingham as fans and knowing our strongest team won't play. Again.

Badly handled, including flint and the h youth team.

Pdc is not bigger than the club. If there was nothing at stake this would be a non issue. But there is. That's my last word.
Ralphy

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: Saturday, April 21, 2012, 07:34:14 »

Smith is useless, do you not remember our awful start to the season? Our form that coincided with Wes's arrival!

Sorry but Smith should be out the door in the summer and instead he's being rewarded today for not complaining all year?!

I want the best team out there full stop. Punish the players some other way

Agree with that.
Riddick

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: Saturday, April 21, 2012, 07:35:03 »

Devera is better than flint, but Flint will do the job. Rooney against his old club, made for a goal surely? Cox we'll never see again anyway.

Wes did say something like that on twitter but ended it with the upsetting "soapy tit wank" so dont think its to do with this.
sheepshagger
Suburban Capitalist........

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: Saturday, April 21, 2012, 07:35:15 »

That was Thursday - then yesterday he said something about Chris Brown (Real Shit) and said - that's how I feel.....

Wise men say........
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: Saturday, April 21, 2012, 07:37:44 »

Smith

Caddis
Macca
Flint
McKevely

Ritchie
Smith
Ferry
Holmes

Benson
Connell

I'd argue that's probably our strongest team bar Wes. Wouldn't be surprised to see that line up today either. All this not our strongest team lark is a bit baffling.
DRS

« Reply #54 on: Saturday, April 21, 2012, 07:38:02 »

Coach left yesterday and wes didn't travel. Listen guys,paolo has rulés and they broke them.The stick he is getting is out of order
Matchworn Shirts
For Sale

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: Saturday, April 21, 2012, 07:38:38 »

fuck it,we will win anyway

I come from a land down-under
corner

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: Saturday, April 21, 2012, 07:40:53 »

fuck it,we will win anyway
fucking right we will........
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: Saturday, April 21, 2012, 07:43:07 »

I just want the title. There's people here that have never seen Town pick up domestic silverware. I was only 12 when we welcomed did it last time around, I would be (in football terms) devastated if we didn't now and I suppose it's a bit of nerves.

...but DRS is right, rules are rules.
« Last Edit: Saturday, April 21, 2012, 07:46:10 by Costanza » Logged
Huwwy

"The world is my lobster"

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: Saturday, April 21, 2012, 07:44:30 »

It's about the whole way this could affect morale..

This is my biggest concern too, but morale would surely suffer more if PDC didn't show the same discipline to all the players. I know it would in my work if my boss didn't treat all the staff the same.
Bennett
No Comment

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: Saturday, April 21, 2012, 07:48:36 »

Coach left yesterday and wes didn't travel. Listen guys,paolo has rulés and they broke them.The stick he is getting is out of order
agreed. as stated on the news thread - he'd be a knob for not applying the same punishment to these 4

This is the water.
And this is the well.
Drink full and descend.
The horse is the white of the eyes and dark within.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 46   Go Up
Print
Jump to: