Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 9   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Risser.  (Read 18246 times)
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: Monday, January 2, 2012, 21:27:50 »

It was Rhys Evans who said that on the radio - and I've seen Risser at the gym, twice!

Magera also has very little body fat on him - yet some of our fans have labelled him fat on various forums!

I saw Magera in the club shop before the Bradford game, he's like a stick insect, If he's fat then 99% of the population are chronic obese.
SuggWillSugg MBE

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: Monday, January 2, 2012, 21:30:45 »

God knows what game you watched then. Personally thought he was awful.

Seemed to break the play up well and majority of his passes out wide to De vita did the job.

Few errors obviously, but all in all not a bad show.

Naturally everything I say gets wiped out by the sending off..

tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: Monday, January 2, 2012, 21:39:25 »

Speaking of Timlin - scored a fucking beaut today. Better than Rissers wonder goals!

Defo worth a watch.

Yeah it was a good goal
König

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: Monday, January 2, 2012, 21:42:34 »

i really like Risser, i'm just not sure if i rate him as a footballer...
Nomoreheroes
The Moral Majority

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: Monday, January 2, 2012, 22:02:22 »

Spoke to Risser at the game today.

He has been threatened in Town twice since signing and has come home early from evenings out by certain "Town" fans having a go at him. Threatening him physically.

What is wrong with some people ?

Not nice when a player actually believes quote, "hated" at Swindon.

I mentioned the Ritchie incident at Northampton to balance things up.
Had a long chat also with Jeremy Wray and have to say came over really well. Had a great laugh with him as well and made me smile when he said that our 2 previous Manager's just stood with arms folded after we scored and then I mentioned the other "extreme" Saturday which we both laughed at. Real positive guy.

I'm sorry, but that made me feel physically sick! What the hell is wrong with some people?

You're my incurable malady. I miss the pleasure of your company.
Barry Scott

« Reply #35 on: Monday, January 2, 2012, 22:06:47 »

Losing the captaincy, having trouble getting up to speed with English football (like almost all imports), feeling he's hated and then receiving abuse, can't be good for his confidence. I want him to become good even more than ever, after reading Banbury's comments.
Nomoreheroes
The Moral Majority

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: Monday, January 2, 2012, 22:10:11 »

Losing the captaincy, having trouble getting up to speed with English football (like almost all imports), feeling he's hated and then receiving abuse, can't be good for his confidence. I want him to become good even more than ever, after reading Banbury's comments.
This x10000 !

Posh Red
Posh by name, Posh by nature

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: Monday, January 2, 2012, 22:10:21 »

Speaking of Timlin - scored a fucking beaut today. Better than Rissers wonder goals!

Defo worth a watch.

It was a beauty, but also gave away the ball which lead to Dagenham's equaliser
Notts red

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: Monday, January 2, 2012, 23:16:48 »

Those hear say Swindon fans threatening Risser should fuck off to the next county and support someone else. Risser isn't the best player in the squad but is that really a good enough reason to hate him. Those same fans seem to think the sun shines out of Paolo's arse and he can do no wrong, but guess who thinks Risser is good enough to wear the Swindon shirt, you've got it, Paolo which is good enough for me.
DMR

« Reply #39 on: Tuesday, January 3, 2012, 10:09:50 »

I'm sorry, but that made me feel physically sick! What the hell is wrong with some people?

I'm sorry, but unless you're exaggerating I suggest you need to put things in perspective
69 er

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: Tuesday, January 3, 2012, 10:27:38 »

Why strengthen the squad then?Huh???if he plays crap but we win its ok?Huh??what a pointless post dv canio
Navyred stfc

« Reply #41 on: Tuesday, January 3, 2012, 10:37:54 »

Why strengthen the squad then?Huh???if he plays crap but we win its ok?Huh??what a pointless post dv canio

I agree with you, Risser is not good enough, we have a core of 7/8 players who are outstanding for us, we all know who these are, also we have a group of players who make up the numbers, Risser is one of these players.

Not to worry mind this January we will improve the squad further, with everything takes a bit of time but all coming together nicely now.
Notts red

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: Tuesday, January 3, 2012, 10:39:10 »

I think Smith should be starting with Ferry in the middle but there must be a reason why Paolo is playing Risser in certain games. I thought it would be Smith and Risser being rotated more to play with ferry though. Its almost getting to the point where some fans seem to be blaming Risser for things regardless of our results.
Nomoreheroes
The Moral Majority

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: Tuesday, January 3, 2012, 10:43:57 »

I'm sorry, but unless you're exaggerating I suggest you need to put things in perspective
Ah! Silly me. Thanks for helping me see the light.

Navyred stfc

« Reply #44 on: Tuesday, January 3, 2012, 10:46:39 »

I think Smith should be starting with Ferry in the middle but there must be a reason why Paolo is playing Risser in certain games. I thought it would be Smith and Risser being rotated more to play with ferry though. Its almost getting to the point where some fans seem to be blaming Risser for things regardless of our results.

We are progressing nicely as a squad, Risser has not performed this year for whatever reason, I like the bloke but to prove the squad further I'd like to see him replaced with another CM, it's a hard decision for the manager to make considering he started off as club captain.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 9   Go Up
Print
Jump to: