Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 ... 30   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Adver News: Deadline Day  (Read 60832 times)
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #225 on: Thursday, January 31, 2013, 22:36:03 »

If they are loan deals then does it really matter if they are not done tonight or does the loan window only allow short term deals ?
i've been wondering that and have asked Sam on twitter twice...
nochee

« Reply #226 on: Thursday, January 31, 2013, 22:36:31 »

So what's the idea with Pack being a loan to perm signing? Why not just straight perm? Perhaps I'm being thick?
Probably because at the moment we don't have an owner (that's willing to cough up anyhow)
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #227 on: Thursday, January 31, 2013, 22:36:40 »

So what's the idea with Pack being a loan to perm signing? Why not just straight perm? Perhaps I'm being thick?

Given we just sold Ritchie on the cheap I doubt the money is there to buy right now, pre-takeover.
Saxondale

Ignore
« Reply #228 on: Thursday, January 31, 2013, 22:36:44 »

Despite what other teams fans seem to think, I really dont think we're a one man team.  I am still quite optimistic as I think we have enough to cause anyone trouble.  And if we do seal these deals then we are in an even better moment as our dear leader may say.

Never knowingly overstated.
DRS

« Reply #229 on: Thursday, January 31, 2013, 22:37:21 »

Cant see how they are going to do it like that as he is out of contract in the summer
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #230 on: Thursday, January 31, 2013, 22:38:05 »

Probably because at the moment we don't have an owner (that's willing to cough up anyhow)
Was that not the whole point of selling Matt Whatshisname??
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #231 on: Thursday, January 31, 2013, 22:38:05 »

I have to say, if we sign Pack, Green and BWP, I'll be back to feeling quite hopeful again.
Without wishing to piss on anyone's strawbs, if there are Venkys-style chickens to come home to roost from the past few days, they won't hit until the summer. Any business we may or may not do this transfer window won't really tell us much either way (unless we make a late bid to relieve Odemwingie of his misery or some such). And actually if we can keep things on an even keel on the pitch between now and then, then there may be enough momentum to get us over any bumps off the pitch too.... so oddly I'm cautiously seeing some reason for optimism too, but for different reasons
Quagmire

Ignore
« Reply #232 on: Thursday, January 31, 2013, 22:38:33 »

Cant see how they are going to do it like that as he is out of contract in the summer
Isn't he under 24? Won't an agreed fee now save the tribunal?
joteddyred

Ignore
« Reply #233 on: Thursday, January 31, 2013, 22:38:59 »

Lack of money to spend I guess?
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #234 on: Thursday, January 31, 2013, 22:40:16 »

Without wishing to piss on anyone's strawbs, if there are Venkys-style chickens to come home to roost from the past few days, they won't hit until the summer. Any business we may or may not do this transfer window won't really tell us much either way (unless we make a late bid to relieve Odemwingie of his misery or some such). And actually if we can keep things on an even keel on the pitch between now and then, then there may be enough momentum to get us over any bumps off the pitch too.... so oddly I'm cautiously seeing some reason for optimism too, but for different reasons
I did not specify how long I was going to feel hopeful for Paul. You have to take these things on a day by day basis with STFC. Last night I felt  Crash maybe at 11.05 I'll feel the same again.
Gnasher

Prefers animals to people (in a non sexual way)

Ignore
« Reply #235 on: Thursday, January 31, 2013, 22:41:34 »

Let's hope STFC have a new fax machine (do they still register players that way?)

Cats are better than dogs FACT
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #236 on: Thursday, January 31, 2013, 22:42:26 »

I did not specify how long I was going to feel hopeful for Paul. You have to take these things on a day by day basis with STFC. Last night I felt  Crash maybe at 11.05 I'll feel the same again.
Ha ha fair dos. We should change our nickname from Moonrakers to Moodswingers. Not that it's actually our nickname, but it should be. Or something
Gnasher

Prefers animals to people (in a non sexual way)

Ignore
« Reply #237 on: Thursday, January 31, 2013, 22:49:13 »

12 forking minutes. This is like bidding on Ebay!

Cats are better than dogs FACT
OrangeTransits

Ignore
« Reply #238 on: Thursday, January 31, 2013, 22:49:59 »

WE'RE SKINT and we know we are ...........................

You'll never take the Townend !!!!!!
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #239 on: Thursday, January 31, 2013, 22:50:19 »

As long as no one goes in the next 10 minutes, result.
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 ... 30   Go Up
Print
Jump to: