Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Benyon to Wycombe - Season long loan  (Read 13981 times)
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #105 on: Monday, June 20, 2011, 21:13:33 »

stop talking like yoda you cunt

That made me actually laugh out loud.

It's All Good..............
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #106 on: Monday, June 20, 2011, 21:18:43 »

Hahah i wish you still worked nights so i could post without worry.
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #107 on: Monday, June 20, 2011, 21:19:44 »

Hahah i wish you still worked nights so i could post without worry.

Oh, angry DRS are you?

It's All Good..............

Ignore
« Reply #108 on: Monday, June 20, 2011, 21:21:37 »

preferred it the way it was he did
SuggWillSugg MBE

Ignore
« Reply #109 on: Monday, June 20, 2011, 22:05:03 »

Off the top of my head,

The two games Ferry started in the last part of the season, didn't he get motm?

SCM

Ignore
« Reply #110 on: Monday, June 20, 2011, 22:32:08 »

Maybe Ferry should have put more effort in during training instead of fucking about on the sidelines? Seems strange neither Hart or Wilson chose to play him.

Just sayin'.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #111 on: Monday, June 20, 2011, 22:39:29 »

Maybe we should have played him more because he's good?

The only reason Ferry is on my keep list is because he didn't play enough last season to be part of that awful team.

Even if he did piss about at training (do you go and watch them train?) At least he didn't piss about on the pitch unlike Prutton!!!
SCM

Ignore
« Reply #112 on: Monday, June 20, 2011, 23:03:24 »

You have a point, the post I made doesn't necessarily describe my feelings on the matter, but there has to be a reason he wasn't playing.

I don't watch them train, no, but despite Wilson obviously knowing his quality, Ferry didn't get a look in. Lack of fitness was often talked about in regards to Ferry throughout the season.

Then again maybe Wilson's tongue was simply too far up Prutton's arsehole for him to care.

For the record Ferry and Douglas without a doubt start as my midfield partnership next season assuming they're both still here and fit.
london_red

Ignore
« Reply #113 on: Tuesday, June 21, 2011, 06:44:26 »

With regard to Ferry, whatever the reasons for him being out of the side for most of the year, I was impressed with his performances (and, crucially, effort) in those last two or three games when we were already down and had nothing to play for. Will have a big role to play next season.
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #114 on: Tuesday, June 21, 2011, 09:15:36 »

You have a point, the post I made doesn't necessarily describe my feelings on the matter, but there has to be a reason he wasn't playing.

I don't watch them train, no, but despite Wilson obviously knowing his quality, Ferry didn't get a look in. Lack of fitness was often talked about in regards to Ferry throughout the season.

Then again maybe Wilson's tongue was simply too far up Prutton's arsehole for him to care.

For the record Ferry and Douglas without a doubt start as my midfield partnership next season assuming they're both still here and fit.
If it was just Ferry i would agree but Wilson broke up alot of the team last season
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #115 on: Tuesday, June 21, 2011, 15:11:46 »

That made me actually laugh out loud.

Ha, me too!  Top work Arriba, miserable cunt you usually are!  Wink

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: