Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Stephen darby  (Read 14017 times)
carbonwhite

Ignore
« Reply #90 on: Friday, March 12, 2010, 11:35:20 »

has there been a link made between liverpool and swindon then? did someone mention it on here?
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #91 on: Friday, March 12, 2010, 11:37:46 »

It was mentioned on BBS RS yesterday that there will be a mutual agreement between the two clubs with players moving in both directions between the two.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
carbonwhite

Ignore
« Reply #92 on: Friday, March 12, 2010, 11:48:28 »

It was mentioned on BBS RS yesterday that there will be a mutual agreement between the two clubs with players moving in both directions between the two.
sounds good for both teams then are there any promising prospects that could arrive here? i dont know too much about liverpool's youth team.
strooood
As black as Patrick from EastEnders who is officially the blackest man on the planet.

Ignore
« Reply #93 on: Friday, March 12, 2010, 14:55:13 »

They've got a heap of quality players in their system. think they've made three of the last four FAYC Finals. They've got Paul Ince's son Thomas there. Quite different to his dad, a quality winger who can play upfront. He'll be a big player in the future i'm sure.

They've also got a finish lad Lauri Dalla Valle, very highly-rated striker but i think his progress has stalled a touch recently and Daniel Pachecho is the one who they've fast-tracked instead.

I'd have them both.

officially blacker than the night.
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #94 on: Friday, March 12, 2010, 15:48:15 »

My plastic scouse mate told me all about Daniel Pachecho earlier. Apparently he is quality.
Chubbs

Ignore
« Reply #95 on: Friday, March 12, 2010, 16:21:09 »

They've got a heap of quality players in their system. think they've made three of the last four FAYC Finals. They've got Paul Ince's son Thomas there. Quite different to his dad, a quality winger who can play upfront. He'll be a big player in the future i'm sure.

They've also got a finish lad Lauri Dalla Valle, very highly-rated striker but i think his progress has stalled a touch recently and Daniel Pachecho is the one who they've fast-tracked instead.

I'd have them both.

lauri dalla valle was indeed very highly rated as a 14 year old when he first joined liverpool but he hasnt progressed as much as they had hoped,.
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #96 on: Friday, March 12, 2010, 20:48:16 »

It isn't only a question of his ability, it's his attitude as well. I remember a Liverpool defender we had on loan in the 90's called Nicky Tanner. He went on to make a fair few appearances for them, this at a time when they weren't as shite as they are now.

He was utter, utter, utter wank for us.

/quote]

Fucking hell, hertha I'm going to have nightmares now. Nicky Fucking Wankspanner. He made Richard Dryden look like Bobby Moore.
Oaksey Moonraker

Ignore
« Reply #97 on: Friday, March 12, 2010, 22:20:36 »

Does that mean Billy Paynter is going back up to Merseyside at the end of the season?
Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« Reply #98 on: Friday, March 12, 2010, 22:53:45 »

Andy Nicholas used to play for Liverpool didn't he?

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
Doore

« Reply #99 on: Friday, March 12, 2010, 22:55:55 »

Andy Nicholas used to play for Liverpool didn't he?

He did.  We also had David Thompson on loan.  Anyone got any other tedious links?
dogs

Ignore
« Reply #100 on: Friday, March 12, 2010, 23:02:27 »

one word for darby - SOLID
Doore

« Reply #101 on: Friday, March 12, 2010, 23:07:50 »

Nicholas turned into a drunken wreck, lets hope Darby doesn't end up on the same track.

Good point.  The likelihood of a young player turning in to a drunk is the club he comes from.  Clearly there is an issue with drinking at Liverpool.  Has anyone told Rafa?
Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« Reply #102 on: Tuesday, March 23, 2010, 15:25:04 »

Boo

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/l/leicester_city/8582895.stm

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #103 on: Tuesday, March 23, 2010, 15:35:44 »

He's an ugly fucker isn't he!

Things get better but they never get good
juddie

Ignore
« Reply #104 on: Tuesday, March 23, 2010, 15:45:45 »

that's what you want, some ugly meatheads in midfield.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8   Go Up
Print
Jump to: