Pages: 1 ... 139 140 141 [142] 143 144 145 ... 263   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Lee Power  (Read 544468 times)
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #2115 on: Wednesday, June 30, 2021, 16:58:12 »

What about going into administration and is there any possibility of a points deduction
« Last Edit: Wednesday, June 30, 2021, 17:00:25 by Jimmy Quinn » Logged

So, give no fucks
welshred

Ignore
« Reply #2116 on: Wednesday, June 30, 2021, 16:59:36 »

Seeing as the price of the shares has pretty much been ordered I don’t see why there could/would be a delay on payment?
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #2117 on: Wednesday, June 30, 2021, 17:01:00 »

Unless the cheque has bounced😀

So, give no fucks
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #2118 on: Wednesday, June 30, 2021, 17:01:49 »

Quote from: welshred
Seeing as the price of the shares has pretty much been ordered I don’t see why there could/would be a delay on payment?

perhaps something has crawled out the debt woodwork that needs resolving before Clem will deal.

I don't know anything. just saying
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #2119 on: Wednesday, June 30, 2021, 17:02:02 »

It’s not just handing over £250,000, though. I’m sure Power wants some kind of assurance about what he perceives as legitimate debt owed to him, to be sorted. Maybe Uncle Clem hasn’t actually got any Wonga!
Flashheart

« Reply #2120 on: Wednesday, June 30, 2021, 17:03:43 »

I don't think Power has been ordered to hand over the shares yet.

Mr West QC tried to make it happen at the last hearing, but the judge didn't make the order. There was due to be another hearing judgement regarding this but I don't know what's happening with that.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #2121 on: Wednesday, June 30, 2021, 17:09:33 »

I think he ruled he has to have over the shares through pre-emption.

but he didn't order it done immediately through forced sale.

hmmm
Flashheart

« Reply #2122 on: Wednesday, June 30, 2021, 17:14:47 »

I think he ruled he has to have over the shares through pre-emption.

but he didn't order it done immediately through forced sale.

hmmm

Yep.

The hearing regarding the ordering of the share transfer was supposed to happen within a week or two after the deadline for Power to provide evidence that he can run the club. So you'd think it will be next week unless it's been cancelled or something.

I think we've forgotten about that part in the excitement that was whipped up by Nixon et al. I just assumed that Power had given up, which might not be the case.
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #2123 on: Wednesday, June 30, 2021, 17:36:38 »

The gravepine account is an absolute chancer and I’m suprised it’s gotten two pages worth of traction

Things get better but they never get good
Legends-Lounge

Non PC straight talking tory Brexit voter on this

Ignore
« Reply #2124 on: Wednesday, June 30, 2021, 17:39:46 »

Just read what Nixon said. Fuck me, nothing earth shattering. Of course the shares won’t be handed over until the money has been paid. FFS, The administration  has to be completed by both sets of legal beagles, then Clem sends the money to his legal team, Power authorises the shares to his legal team, once they’ve Both acknowledged these transactions they electronically transfer shares to Clem and money to power, more or less like a house sale. Yes, things get held up but that’s not unusual in the most straight forward of transactions, this one isn’t that straight forward. As for wages? That may be a sticking point. One things for sure, Power has little or no room to wriggle WRT the ownership. As for the financials that’s going to take some unravelling. But, this bit is important. Clem can or already has set up a separate company to run the club and money to fund it. The fighting over the financial carcass of the old club won’t hijack the new company and the running of the club.
Flashheart

« Reply #2125 on: Wednesday, June 30, 2021, 17:43:37 »

Again - I think Nixon's jumped the gun or misunderstood something

As far as I am aware, power has not yet been ordered to transfer the shares.
« Last Edit: Wednesday, June 30, 2021, 17:54:13 by Flashheart » Logged

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #2126 on: Wednesday, June 30, 2021, 17:47:56 »

Just read what Nixon said. Fuck me, nothing earth shattering. Of course the shares won’t be handed over until the money has been paid. FFS, The administration  has to be completed by both sets of legal beagles, then Clem sends the money to his legal team, Power authorises the shares to his legal team, once they’ve Both acknowledged these transactions they electronically transfer shares to Clem and money to power, more or less like a house sale. Yes, things get held up but that’s not unusual in the most straight forward of transactions, this one isn’t that straight forward. As for wages? That may be a sticking point. One things for sure, Power has little or no room to wriggle WRT the ownership. As for the financials that’s going to take some unravelling. But, this bit is important. Clem can or already has set up a separate company to run the club and money to fund it. The fighting over the financial carcass of the old club won’t hijack the new company and the running of the club.
But the financials should have been sorted to Clem’s satisfaction when Power was ordered to handover all relevant information for him to do his due diligence.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #2127 on: Wednesday, June 30, 2021, 17:51:31 »

I understand the financials were less than comprehensive.

I think that came up in one of Clems interviews

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #2128 on: Wednesday, June 30, 2021, 17:52:57 »

Is 142 pages on a single subject a record?
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #2129 on: Wednesday, June 30, 2021, 17:53:49 »

Who participated in the court case assuming it was done on Zoom. Power, Clem or just solicitors

So, give no fucks
Pages: 1 ... 139 140 141 [142] 143 144 145 ... 263   Go Up
Print
Jump to: