Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 13   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Cheltenham match is off the chain!  (Read 16542 times)
LucienSanchez

Is this hospital called St. Croc of Shit?!

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: Thursday, August 11, 2011, 15:30:12 »

Seems like a ridiculous overreaction by the powers that be. Poor.

We made a promise we swore we'd always remember... no retreat, baby, no surrender
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: Thursday, August 11, 2011, 15:30:39 »

Hot fuzz
Frigby Daser

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: Thursday, August 11, 2011, 15:30:44 »

I live in Cheltenham so I've taken a bit of an interest in the 'trouble' down the road. It's ludicrous the game's been called off - the headline in the local rag is how nothing happened last night. I wouldn't mind betting that'll be the same tonight and Friday.

I'm personally pretty chuffed - it means I can now go to the re-arranged fixture.

The police will no doubt use the excuse that a derby takes greater levels of policing, but this is Cheltenham for gods sake - the idea of 'trouble' is if there's no Earl Grey available at half time.
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: Thursday, August 11, 2011, 15:31:45 »

Surely all we need to do is hire a vigilante group to police the fixture if Gloucestershire Police don't think they're up to the job?

I'd quite enjoy the prospect of being policed by The Watchmen.
corner

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: Thursday, August 11, 2011, 15:32:22 »

This is an apsolute joke i cant belive it, the riots are over, if they were concerned why not bring it fowerd to 1 or 12 oclock.

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: Thursday, August 11, 2011, 15:35:03 »

the old bill should have just battered the shit out of any rioters. Fuck thier human rights,just wipe them off the face of the earth. Job done,football on.
Watching them stand off whilst lone skinny twats give it the big un is infuriating. Even a kid waving a traffic cone was not challenged by a copper in full riot gear. Pathetic!
Kinky Tom
Snow Master Sandwich King.

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: Thursday, August 11, 2011, 15:36:08 »

I've emailed the feds to let them know what a balls up of a decision this is:  callcentre@gloucestershire.police.uk
Matchworn Shirts
For Sale

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: Thursday, August 11, 2011, 15:37:31 »

Due to a lot of bloodshed at the nell gwynn tea room, so I heard

I come from a land down-under
guy66

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: Thursday, August 11, 2011, 15:39:08 »

Utter cunty bollocks....No match now means I have to go with my wife to a wedding...fuck Suicide Suicide Suicide
Langers

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: Thursday, August 11, 2011, 15:39:32 »

How can they not be able to send police to the game, what else are they going to be doing, there's no fucking trouble in Cheltenham, every other police force in the country can manage it, even in places where there had been a lot more trouble and they are expecting bigger crowds. It makes no sense.

And as for the excuse of it being a derby, Birmingham V Coventry is going ahead, and there has been a hell of a lot more trouble there and is as about as much as a derby as out game is. I'm utterly baffled.
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: Thursday, August 11, 2011, 15:42:53 »

If Glos Police want to avoid becoming a complete laughing stock, they need either to reverse the decision today or explain it.  Because it simply does not stack up at the moment.

Have to say, I'm also concerned about lack of match practice going in to our game with Oxford on the 21st.
carbonwhite

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: Thursday, August 11, 2011, 15:43:36 »

half of everyones police will be stationed in the major citys so they probably dont have any to manage the game
Benzel

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: Thursday, August 11, 2011, 15:44:05 »

Friendly vs Spurs/Everton this weekend?

Is your cat making too much noise all the time?
corner

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: Thursday, August 11, 2011, 15:45:09 »

If Glos Police want to avoid becoming a complete laughing stock, they need either to reverse the decision today or explain it.  Because it simply does not stack up at the moment.

Have to say, I'm also concerned about lack of match practice going in to our game with Oxford on the 21st.

THIS
nochee

« Reply #44 on: Thursday, August 11, 2011, 15:45:35 »

half of everyones police will be stationed in the major citys so they probably dont have any to manage the game
Stop giving reason and call them cunts like the rest of us are.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 13   Go Up
Print
Jump to: