Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Any other Town Supporters in and around Brighton...  (Read 1913 times)
Nijholts Nuts

Ignore
« on: Tuesday, April 27, 2010, 10:59:28 »

..fancy finding a good boozer to watch play offs in...if we dont get auto that is?

I only dream of Claire Sweeney
mexico red

Demasiado no es demasiado

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Tuesday, April 27, 2010, 11:05:07 »

go to the game. share petrol or get a group ticket on train there are a few of us down here, where do you live?
Nijholts Nuts

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Tuesday, April 27, 2010, 11:20:19 »

Right inside of Brighton. Unfortunately KoT, simultaneously being a student and being hounded by the cunting Inland Revenue has made footy tickets a bit of a luxury (and before anyone says it, I would sit there and nurse a coke over ET and penalties, not spend a ticket price on beer Grin). Having said, it is the play offs after all...

Panda Paws

« Reply #3 on: Tuesday, April 27, 2010, 14:27:48 »

like Kot said, there's scope to share petrol...there is absolutely no way I'm not going to be going to the play-offs, and will probably go by train so stay tuned for some group saver action
Nijholts Nuts

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Tuesday, April 27, 2010, 17:55:13 »

Cheers guys, shall be in touch in and around the time.

BrightonRed

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Tuesday, April 27, 2010, 18:24:06 »

Central Brighton for me as well. Play-off semi-final attendance depends on how much work i've got on around the time. The final will be a definite should we make it.

nicotine, valium, vicodin, marijuana, ecstasy and alcohol...
Nijholts Nuts

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Tuesday, April 27, 2010, 19:19:03 »

Any ideas where they'll show it in Brighton, Brighton Red? My first thoughts are The Lecturn on Lewes Road.

leefer

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Tuesday, April 27, 2010, 19:32:52 »

Was in Brighton today and took a wrong turning...ended up driving through Wolfingdean/Ovingdean?
Got abit tight but what a lovely little bit of Brighton it is...some lovely oldy pubs were very inviting.
BrightonRed

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Tuesday, April 27, 2010, 20:09:51 »

Any ideas where they'll show it in Brighton, Brighton Red? My first thoughts are The Lecturn on Lewes Road.

The standard places people head for the football are the King and Queen, the Font and Walkabout. But for something like the league one play-offs where there's unlikley to be too much interest it can be better to head somewhere a bit smaller and have a word beforehand to see if they'll put it on with sound for you.
For the exeter game I headed to Varsity. The guy put it on the screen I was sat in front of, turned off the music in that area of the pub and put the volume up for me. Pints of Fosters were £1. I was fucking happy! (apart from the fact it was fosters..)

I've never been upstairs at the Lectern .. just make sure Celtic aren't playing!

nicotine, valium, vicodin, marijuana, ecstasy and alcohol...
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: