Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: From the adver!  (Read 2335 times)
OneAndrewFitton

« Reply #15 on: Saturday, December 15, 2007, 14:26:42 »

I knew this takeover wouldn't fucking go through........the greed of wills/diamandis is a total fucking joke......fans really need to turn on wills as he is one of the main problems as is our friend diamond fucking mike.
pumbaa
Ha, no cunt in my title anymore. Oh.....

Fartmeister

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Saturday, December 15, 2007, 14:36:59 »

Fitton not at the game. Rumours of an emergency board meeting after the game. The plot thickens....

Andy Ratcliffe on now regarding the Red Card protest.
OneAndrewFitton

« Reply #17 on: Saturday, December 15, 2007, 14:50:21 »

Quote from: "pumbaa"
Fitton not at the game. Rumours of an emergency board meeting after the game. The plot thickens....

If the deal that the club faxed to Fitton earlier had any last minute amendments then Fitton will just walk away again and this time for good.
These greedy cunts just don't want to sell, they want to cling on until January and sell some players.
I hope the protests today are good and they are loads of people protesting, if that happens then maybe they will think twice about not selling but i won't hold my breath.
pumbaa
Ha, no cunt in my title anymore. Oh.....

Fartmeister

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Saturday, December 15, 2007, 14:56:19 »

Quote from: "OneAndrewFitton"
Quote from: "pumbaa"

If the deal that the club faxed to Fitton earlier had any last minute amendments then Fitton will just walk away again and this time for good.
These greedy cunts just don't want to sell, they want to cling on until January and sell some players.
I hope the protests today are good and they are loads of people protesting, if that happens then maybe they will think twice about not selling but i won't hold my breath.

TBH, protests at this stage are pretty futile. The Board's strategy won't change because of a red card protest - its effect is only to show support for Fitton, and IMO to get those who don't give a shit onside.

Just my opinion, some won't agree I know. FWIW, if I could be there, I would be protesting regardless.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: