Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Messages to Clem  (Read 8550 times)
mexico red

Demasiado no es demasiado

Ignore
« on: Sunday, February 18, 2024, 09:22:49 »

Please post any messages to Clem here. Try and be constructive and not insulting. I'm sure he reads this so maybe they will get through. This should be messages only not discussion.

I have been a supporter for 45 years, a season ticket holder for many of them. I was actually once voted supporter of the year. I live abroad and only now get to the county ground when visiting England. I do however watch every week religiously on ifollow. I can't be bothered anymore. This is easily the worst team I have seen in my lifetime. Under your stewardship we are looking at achieving our worst ever league position. Yet I still pay and watch. But no more. I really can't be arsed to even turn the TV on. It's that depressing watching week in and week out I will no longer be watching.this is what your ownership and your appointments have achieved. A life time of support. So now disinterested I will be doing other things with my Saturday afternoon.

Without sounding a total dick could we kep this to messages not discussion, we have so many other threads for discussion, I wanted one place where Clem could just see a load of messages directed at him.

From mods: messages not directed at Clem will be deleted. This is not a discussion thread please  Smug Fuck Off
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Sunday, February 18, 2024, 09:34:04 »

You need more experienced football people running the football club, period.

If you can’t afford to finance the club - then seek outside investment; ideally not from criminals.
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Sunday, February 18, 2024, 10:18:14 »

Can we see the latest detailed accounts? Thanks.
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Sunday, February 18, 2024, 10:40:22 »

Please sell. Let us start again with a new ownership.
The hangers on can go too.
Please dont give Gunning the job full time.
No nore money from me until things change up top.
Processed Beats

I drop beats from this processed meat.

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Sunday, February 18, 2024, 10:43:54 »

Get the fuck out of our club.
Pericardinho

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Sunday, February 18, 2024, 10:45:18 »

What's your favourite cheese?
Qunk

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Sunday, February 18, 2024, 10:49:58 »

Echoing what has already been said, please sell, and if that’s not something you will consider, at least take it seriously and get rid of the Austins and Harts of this world.
Steak supper

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Sunday, February 18, 2024, 10:54:53 »

I am thinking about cycling in to matches.  where can I park my bicycle?
Walthams

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Sunday, February 18, 2024, 10:55:03 »

I have been a supporter for 56 years and a season ticket holder for many.
I will not be renewing my season ticket next season whilst the present set up stays.
I stopped going this season at the beginning of this year and have no plans to go again this season.
PLEASE SELL, SO WE CAN MOVE ON
TheDukeOfBanbury

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Sunday, February 18, 2024, 11:05:52 »

Won Nationwide Supporter of the year in 2002 and gifted the Club half of the prize money.
Sponsored the Club every season until this one, no more and stopped.

Associate yourself with undesirables and convicted criminals it will never wash off. This is no better than the Power era and legacy.

Nothing you do or say has any time lines or date commitments.
Only watching out of loyalty. The Club is like the pitch, a sorry state.

Make everyone happy by officially putting the Club up for sale and at least gaining a crumb of respect.
You are not fit for purpose neither are you appointments. No football experience within the Club and 18th in League Two with one of the biggest Revenues.
Let’s see a full and open transparent set of accounts that once again is one of your failed promises.

Just go.
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #10 on: Sunday, February 18, 2024, 11:19:33 »

Thanks for your time and efforts Clem, it is appreciated, but its time to sell up and move on now so we can progress as a club.

Thats all, no "fuck off now" or anger, just please officially put the club up for sale, if you are indeed the 100% owner of it again (if you ever were) and let the club prosper under new forward thinking owners who may be able to financially support the club better and develop the County Ground into a stadium fit for purpose.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Outletred

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Sunday, February 18, 2024, 11:50:45 »

Please sell up- you don’t have the funds to sustain the club and get us back to league one and stay there

And take all the undesirable hangers on with you

Another long term ST holder not renewing next season
ThreeDrawsMentality

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Sunday, February 18, 2024, 11:51:49 »

It's quite clear you have neither the resources or competency to successfully maintain the wellbeing of 8k+ individuals on a weekly basis. Know you're well intended but this isn't an egg and spoon race on sports day, this is supposed to be a serious business and you're letting us all down. It's time to let someone else try.

I will not be renewing until you and your hanger ons have left. Time to drain the swamp.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Sunday, February 18, 2024, 11:59:32 »

if you can't afford it, you can't have it.
theakston2k

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: Sunday, February 18, 2024, 12:48:06 »

Your position is now untenable. Whatever your intentions were when you became owner the facts are you’ve chosen to associate yourself with convicted criminals and other chancers who clearly don’t have the clubs best interests at heart.

The clubs infrastructure is more skeletal than it has ever been, most National league clubs have a more professional set up than exists here.

You are having to resort to regularly pushing out lies and mistruths in the hope you can maintain some kind of support. That can’t be a healthy life to live?

You’ve paid the most generous fan in the clubs history the ultimate disservice claiming you gifted the fans half of the ground. The reality is the late Nigel Eady gifted you 50% of the ground and you’ve never had the decency to properly apologise for that statement which is truly unforgivable.

In a similar vein you guilt tripped supporters into giving up season ticket refunds in return for a name on a cheap plastic plaque that won’t stand the test of time. Again the supporters have never seen anything tangible in return for such a sacrifice.

Since you got 50% ownership of the County Ground you’ve been near radio silent and your charm offensive has come to a grinding halt. This gives the impression the ground was all you ever wanted so that you could increase the value of your asset?

It’s time for you to sell, you are just a temporary custodian of an almost 150 year old community asset. If you can’t afford to run it, or run it right it’s time to pass it on to someone who can.
Rumours of inflated price of tags for the club have been suggested, you’ve done nothing to deserve making a profit from the club and you don’t deserve to get one. You should be grateful if you just get your money back as if you aren’t careful your greed will see you lose everything. Nigel Eady’s generosity adding an asset to the balance sheet should help with that.

Sell up before your name is in the history books for all the wrong reasons.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5   Go Up
Print
Jump to: