Pages: 1 ... 23 24 25 [26] 27 28   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Official Southampton Vs Swindon Town matchday thread  (Read 36631 times)
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #375 on: Sunday, February 27, 2011, 08:51:39 »

It was a good day out apart from the football.
Matchworn Shirts
For Sale

Ignore
« Reply #376 on: Sunday, February 27, 2011, 08:52:08 »

Its a shame our defence has a bigger hole than Jordan

I come from a land down-under
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #377 on: Sunday, February 27, 2011, 09:26:29 »

We have had DV, and Dave, I think it's about time that somebody changes the name to Jose! Come on Mods, make it happen!

Good man DV!

I'd prefer DVinho myself.
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #378 on: Sunday, February 27, 2011, 09:54:57 »

DValpas
Matchworn Shirts
For Sale

Ignore
« Reply #379 on: Sunday, February 27, 2011, 10:55:38 »

Joses reaction to being offer the Swindon job

[url width=300 height=410]http://www.football-news.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/carlos-tevez-manchester-city1.jpg[/url]

I come from a land down-under
Processed Beats

I drop beats from this processed meat.

Ignore
« Reply #380 on: Sunday, February 27, 2011, 12:25:08 »

Absolutely piss poor apart from 10 minutes in the second half. Their second and third goals absolutely killed any belief, momentum and desire we had, and the match was all but over, resulting in a pretty uneventful and boring last half hour. Conceding the fourth did it for me though, in a season where a good goal difference is looking increasingly necessary, we just cant hold on for a few simple minutes and give away a fourth.

As for the players, Ritchie by far our best player, but only because the other 10 were absolute dogshit. Lucas was poor, Rose offers us fucking nothing but a hoof up field, more often than not resulting in an opposition throwing and, however much of a talker or leader he's said to be, Frampton is slow, weak and consistently a liability. The midfield was non-existent, forcing Grella, our STRIKER, to virtually come into the MIDFIELD and very deep positions to collect the ball. Yes, the likes of Ferry and Douglas huffed and puffed, but they were completely fucking out of their depth today. Oh, and however glad i am that Douglas is now starting to shoot from long-range and often potential scoring positions, I fucking wish he would get a god damn shot on fucking target. Was Obika even playing?!

Now to Wilson. Bollocks substitutions once again. Taking off our BEST player in Ritchie and replacing him with Bodin? Really?! Bringing Prutton on in right midfield AGAIN?! I know he's not gonna go now, but there were calls for his head today, the first time I've really noticed chants of "we want Wilson out".

Never expected a result, a performance would've be nice. Instead we were treated to defensive mistakes, gutless players and a performance not even worthy of winning a League Two match. Next three games are FUCKING VITAL. Nine points out of nine or we're down. It's the morning fucking after and I'm still majorly pissed off.
Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« Reply #381 on: Sunday, February 27, 2011, 12:27:32 »

The highlight of my day was getting a kiss from Fred.

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
corner

Ignore
« Reply #382 on: Sunday, February 27, 2011, 13:15:41 »

Absolutely piss poor apart from 10 minutes in the second half. Their second and third goals absolutely killed any belief, momentum and desire we had, and the match was all but over, resulting in a pretty uneventful and boring last half hour. Conceding the fourth did it for me though, in a season where a good goal difference is looking increasingly necessary, we just cant hold on for a few simple minutes and give away a fourth.

As for the players, Ritchie by far our best player, but only because the other 10 were absolute dogshit. Lucas was poor, Rose offers us fucking nothing but a hoof up field, more often than not resulting in an opposition throwing and, however much of a talker or leader he's said to be, Frampton is slow, weak and consistently a liability.
The sooner he goes back to millwall the better i hope we dont sign him at the end of the season. i think milan misun will be a player for next season, but should get few in before the end of this, he is highly rated lets hope he can get a run in the team, and form a good partnership with cuthburt or if hes gone, flint who hasnt put afoot wrong and has made a big step up in his carrer.
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #383 on: Sunday, February 27, 2011, 13:24:38 »

As for the players, Ritchie by far our best player, but only because the other 10 were absolute dogshit. Lucas was poor, Rose offers us fucking nothing but a hoof up field, more often than not resulting in an opposition throwing and, however much of a talker or leader he's said to be, Frampton is slow, weak and consistently a liability. The midfield was non-existent, forcing Grella, our STRIKER, to virtually come into the MIDFIELD and very deep positions to collect the ball. Yes, the likes of Ferry and Douglas huffed and puffed, but they were completely fucking out of their depth today. Oh, and however glad i am that Douglas is now starting to shoot from long-range and often potential scoring positions, I fucking wish he would get a god damn shot on fucking target. Was Obika even playing?!

Now to Wilson. Bollocks substitutions once again. Taking off our BEST player in Ritchie and replacing him with Bodin? Really?! Bringing Prutton on in right midfield AGAIN?! I know he's not gonna go now, but there were calls for his head today, the first time I've really noticed chants of "we want Wilson out".

Never expected a result, a performance would've be nice. Instead we were treated to defensive mistakes, gutless players and a performance not even worthy of winning a League Two match. Next three games are FUCKING VITAL. Nine points out of nine or we're down. It's the morning fucking after and I'm still majorly pissed off.

Spot on though i thought Douglas played well...even if he was miles to deep.
Ritchie did ok and scored a fine goal.
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #384 on: Sunday, February 27, 2011, 13:48:00 »

I'd prefer DVinho myself.

Clap  Yay! The Special one has arrived! Not Worthy

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #385 on: Sunday, February 27, 2011, 14:23:39 »

The highlight of my day was getting a kiss from Fred.
Oh, so no mention of my groping you then? Nice. Well, you can grope yourself in future
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #386 on: Sunday, February 27, 2011, 14:26:08 »

Clap  Yay! The Special one has arrived! Not Worthy
And boy is he "special" Smiley
Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« Reply #387 on: Sunday, February 27, 2011, 14:32:46 »

Oh, so no mention of my groping you then? Nice. Well, you can grope yourself in future

You were too rough with me, fred is nice and gentle.

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #388 on: Sunday, February 27, 2011, 14:47:43 »

You were too rough with me, fred is nice and gentle.
You love it rough, don't play coy
stfcinbmth

« Reply #389 on: Sunday, February 27, 2011, 14:49:34 »

Said Hi to Fred, also spotted Samdy and Hertha, but didn't want to bother em
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 25 [26] 27 28   Go Up
Print
Jump to: