Pages: 1 ... 786 787 788 [789] 790 791 792 ... 867   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: New beginnings - 25% Truth, 80% Bollocks  (Read 1277854 times)
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #11820 on: Tuesday, March 19, 2024, 16:41:08 »

Tbh, I can’t see why he’d out and out bullshit about that - it’s just asking for abuse. He may well have been told something by someone and just passed it one in good faith.
This, I am sure he passed on this info having been told it was true and he was just sharing it with us, sometimes they turn out to be true sometimes not.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Legends-Lounge

Non PC straight talking tory Brexit voter on this

Ignore
« Reply #11821 on: Tuesday, March 19, 2024, 16:46:04 »

This, I am sure he passed on this info having been told it was true and he was just sharing it with us, sometimes they turn out to be true sometimes not.

Ah, damned if they do and damned if they don’t.
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #11822 on: Tuesday, March 19, 2024, 17:10:31 »

I'm so eager for a believable rumour of a takeover I really wanted to believe it, but just couldn't.
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #11823 on: Tuesday, March 19, 2024, 17:14:51 »

I'm so eager for a believable rumour of a takeover I really wanted to believe it, but just couldn't.
I think we are all on heightened alert in the hope that there will be an end to this misery, thats fully understandable.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
fuzzy

A Bastard apparently

Ignore
« Reply #11824 on: Tuesday, March 19, 2024, 17:16:45 »

I know a woman who is desperate to buy the club- she just needs to win the Euromillions mega rollover jackpot first.
ThreeDrawsMentality

Ignore
« Reply #11825 on: Tuesday, March 19, 2024, 17:20:55 »

A local business owner has highlighted on Facebook that the company who sells and organises the advertising hoardings on behalf of the club have been misleading the prospective advertisers of where their advertising will be placed. This one particular business owner was told it would be placed crowd facing in the Arkells behind the dugouts, but instead it's crowd facing in front of the away fans - advertising to people who won't be a target audience for the local business. Apparently it's since been rectified, but poor form nonetheless.
Wobbly Bob

Ignore
« Reply #11826 on: Tuesday, March 19, 2024, 17:34:56 »

A lot of clubs have gone down the digital advertising board route now. Must be more earning potential than clapped out hoardings & the tech has moved on since the eye straining thing that Jed had put in briefly.

Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?
Crap!
UTR

Ignore
« Reply #11827 on: Tuesday, March 19, 2024, 17:42:02 »

A lot of clubs have gone down the digital advertising board route now. Must be more earning potential than clapped out hoardings & the tech has moved on since the eye straining thing that Jed had put in briefly.

Only properly noticed the “Next match” board in person last home match, Jesus Christ what a monstrosity that is even without the dodgy letters. Better off (without knowing the financials) investing in some sort of digital board with the next match and then rotated business adverts.
JoeMezz

Ignore
« Reply #11828 on: Tuesday, March 19, 2024, 17:47:05 »

Tbh, I can’t see why he’d out and out bullshit about that - it’s just asking for abuse. He may well have been told something by someone and just passed it one in good faith.

Yep this by the looks of it. I won't be passing on any info again, no point really if it turns out not to be true you look a bit of a twat. Sorry guys
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #11829 on: Tuesday, March 19, 2024, 18:15:29 »

Yep this by the looks of it. I won't be passing on any info again, no point really if it turns out not to be true you look a bit of a twat. Sorry guys

No real harm done fella.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #11830 on: Tuesday, March 19, 2024, 18:18:32 »

I am guessing that nobody has seen the club statement..

https://www.swindontownfc.co.uk/news/2024/march/club-statement-football-governance-bill

Fan engagement, what fan engagement...

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #11831 on: Tuesday, March 19, 2024, 18:21:17 »

The only fan engagement at STFC is when the shit hits it.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Legends-Lounge

Non PC straight talking tory Brexit voter on this

Ignore
« Reply #11832 on: Tuesday, March 19, 2024, 18:46:29 »

The only fan engagement at STFC is when the shit hits it.

Or when sponsors do things for free, like cleaning the Rolex clock.
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #11833 on: Tuesday, March 19, 2024, 18:46:47 »

They actually think they are doing ok dont they.

Its mental
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #11834 on: Tuesday, March 19, 2024, 18:47:21 »

Quote from: JoeMezz

I can cope with fake rumours passed on in good faith. Can't cope with directly made up rumours.

I know it's only a degree of separation but it's the intent
Pages: 1 ... 786 787 788 [789] 790 791 792 ... 867   Go Up
Print
Jump to: