Pages: 1 ... 433 434 435 [436] 437 438 439 ... 867   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: New beginnings - 25% Truth, 80% Bollocks  (Read 1276950 times)
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #6525 on: Thursday, September 21, 2023, 12:48:28 »

I’m sure that, he wonders what the hell he’s done. I’ve had the opportunity to talk to Clem many times, he comes across as a genuine guy.

What I believe has shocked him, is the constant questioning by ill informed, individuals. This has to having an effect on his health and personal life. At the end of the day, he has achieved success in his homeland. He doesn’t need constant shit from 10k miles away.

Perhaps, there is no story. Have you thought of that.

Last season, I was asked by someone why I didn’t invest in the club, all of the necessary funds to buy and run a club are readily available at short notice. A budget for MF was available without question.

The reason I haven’t done this is simple.  I was and I am still not prepared to accept the constant pressure, questioning and character assassination from supporters.

It’s not fair on the family and friends.

So whilst this is a good

The issue is Clem has brought a lot of this on himself by over promising transparency and then consistently putting his foot in his mouth.

While there is a a small minority of people that are flat out dumb as fuck and would never be happy with anything, you'd get no such treatment assuming you're not besties with former Britains most wanted for starters.
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #6526 on: Thursday, September 21, 2023, 12:52:03 »

I personally feel our fanbase won't apply constant questioning and pressure should a good owner come along - that can be you Bathford (Please).

Under Fitton our fanbase seemed really united and I don't remember any fan pressure on them. Post-Black has been a continual cycle of issues and a completely clean slate and start with a Fitton-esque owner would unite the fan base I'd feel. Clem hasn't helped himself recently with the constant story changes and who he associates himself with.

Exactly. The scrutiny might look bad, but look at what we've had to put up with.

Bathford the only way I'd think twice mate if you're good pals with one of these lot and fancy making them a matchday guest.

https://www.stokesentinel.co.uk/news/uk-world-news/gallery/full-list-uks-most-wanted-8212039
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #6527 on: Thursday, September 21, 2023, 12:55:09 »

I think the unity under Fitton actually went back to before then to the unity to get shot of Diamond Mike, Fitton and co just went on to get an easier ride off the back of that, can you imagine the chaos that would ensue here now if one of Clem's associates were to be discovered benefiting personally from the sale of a player they recommended.

I honestly don't know how a large part of our fan base survived the seasons under Wills and Diamond Mike, the days refreshing the internet every 10 minor so to see if we had gone into admin or been taken over, when you compare to the uproar and pumping blood pressure on here nowadays about things its poles apart.

Agree.

It may seem like we're asking a lot but are we? We just don't want a Diamandis or Lee Power type bleeding the fucking thing and have PTSD over it.

When former cocaine bosses and convicted money launderers are hanging around, there is bound to be extra scrutiny and scepticism.
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #6528 on: Thursday, September 21, 2023, 12:55:39 »

I really can’t get the Arctic Monkeys out of my head now, thanks.

Lee Powers reign was like a studded leather headlock.
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #6529 on: Thursday, September 21, 2023, 13:08:49 »

Chris Kiely Racing has one set of micro accounts registered at CH - just him and Mrs. Nothing brilliant there.

Same set up for Donnington Property Management - dormant company set up in 2019

Sports Brokerage Limited - set up 2020, struck off 2022

Difficult to know from that where any decent wedge could come from.

Bennett
No Comment

Ignore
« Reply #6530 on: Thursday, September 21, 2023, 13:25:00 »

From memory CK has a footie data company.
"MPS data" is referenced in an AB question (not answer, club hasn't said it that I know of)
It could be https://mps-data.co.uk/

In other AB notes "Chris Kiely is a consultant and helps with data"

This is the water.
And this is the well.
Drink full and descend.
The horse is the white of the eyes and dark within.
BenTheRed

Ignore
« Reply #6531 on: Thursday, September 21, 2023, 13:25:32 »

The question I ask is what's in it for them..

Hart /  Kiely - The supplied some sort of service to the club and presumably got paid and i've no issue with that (scouting/moneyball and coaching)

The Austin involvement I don't understand.. what's in it for him? It's not just ego thing is it?  Does he get a car, expenses, and get paid a day rate for services rendered each time he's a match day guest or at the club day to day?  Or does he have skin in the game, money invested somewhere..
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #6532 on: Thursday, September 21, 2023, 13:33:05 »

Chris Kiely Racing has one set of micro accounts registered at CH - just him and Mrs. Nothing brilliant there.

Its a pretty small set up.
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #6533 on: Thursday, September 21, 2023, 13:41:24 »

Is he racing falabellas?

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
horlock07

Ignore
« Reply #6534 on: Thursday, September 21, 2023, 13:46:29 »

Is he racing falabellas?

I had to google to see what a falabellas was, now if you had said Shetland Ponies....  Wink

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #6535 on: Thursday, September 21, 2023, 13:47:09 »

Think he’s been quite successful as an owner. Had one of the best horses in training a couple of years ago. Maybe he made some serious cash there.

https://www.skysports.com/racing/news/12040/12348693/chris-kiely-savouring-the-moment-with-july-cup-hope-rohaan
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #6536 on: Thursday, September 21, 2023, 13:48:41 »

I had to google to see what a falabellas was, now if you had said Shetland Ponies....  Wink

I initially was going to, but wanted to make people on here do a bit of work/research! Smiley

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
horlock07

Ignore
« Reply #6537 on: Thursday, September 21, 2023, 14:01:00 »

Think he’s been quite successful as an owner. Had one of the best horses in training a couple of years ago. Maybe he made some serious cash there.

https://www.skysports.com/racing/news/12040/12348693/chris-kiely-savouring-the-moment-with-july-cup-hope-rohaan

Rohaan did Ok, although Kiely sold part of him mid career and then they got rid of him 12 months back so no idea how much he made off that, I think in winnings he turned about £200Kish (albeit some with others) which is not to be sniffed at but doesn't explain where a few mils were available in his back pocket to loan to Clem?

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #6538 on: Thursday, September 21, 2023, 14:15:10 »

I think the bit where he said he’d bought 15-20 horses previously without much success. That doesn’t come cheap - buying them and keeping them in training
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #6539 on: Thursday, September 21, 2023, 14:15:38 »

Rohaan did Ok, although Kiely sold part of him mid career and then they got rid of him 12 months back so no idea how much he made off that, I think in winnings he turned about £200Kish (albeit some with others) which is not to be sniffed at but doesn't explain where a few mils were available in his back pocket to loan to Clem?

About a month after the Debenture was paid off, that MPS Data company re-org'd some shares.

Which means nothing, because I can't even see how Chris is linked to that company, but I raise that as showing why the deal that was struck is the important bit, and the bit that is at best opaque right now, and an answer we most likely won't get unless a paper trail appears in time.
Pages: 1 ... 433 434 435 [436] 437 438 439 ... 867   Go Up
Print
Jump to: