Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: FAO Jan  (Read 913 times)
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« on: Monday, April 2, 2007, 15:54:13 »

Did you see the game yesterday Jan? Probably the worst game of football I have ever seen but apparently the celebrations in the Hearts end were the stuff of legend (despite not selling out the allocation, poor :evil: ) and completely ruined your cup parade!

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Monday, April 2, 2007, 15:57:10 »

I didn't see it mate, don't have setanta, and didn't get to a pub til later.

Reading the reports it sounds like I missed nothing!  I see JC says parading the cup after was a "mistake" no shit.  

How come you didn't sell out your end then, unlike the Jambos!

Most of my family are Jambos, my dad's twin was on the phone gloating last night, the bastard!   Wink
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Monday, April 2, 2007, 16:33:06 »

Quote from: "janaage"
I didn't see it mate, don't have setanta, and didn't get to a pub til later.

Reading the reports it sounds like I missed nothing!  I see JC says parading the cup after was a "mistake" no shit.  

How come you didn't sell out your end then, unlike the Jambos!

Most of my family are Jambos, my dad's twin was on the phone gloating last night, the bastard!   Wink

I think the fans expected to get beat and the football this season has been exteremely dissapointing after last season.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
SwindonTartanArmy
Go Team GB!

London Scottish - More History than Franchise!

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Monday, April 2, 2007, 20:04:44 »

Just a quick note of congratulation to Lithuania/Kaunas reserves on their win yesterday

Vi er best i verden! Vi er best i verden! Vi har slått England 2-1 i fotball!! Det er aldeles utrolig! Vi har slått England! England, kjempers fødeland. Lord Nelson, Lord Beaverbrook, Sir Winston Churchill, Sir Anthony Eden, Clement Attlee, Henry Cooper, Lady Diana--vi har slått dem alle sammen. Vi har slått dem alle sammen. Maggie Thatcher can you hear me?
Your boys took a hell of a beating!"
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: