Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Yet another Glasto thread  (Read 2084 times)
Piemonte

« Reply #15 on: Thursday, June 16, 2005, 19:36:43 »

Cool pics, I'm going to pray for sun every night til we go.

Those who have been before, why camp at the bottom of the map? I've never been so I'll take your word for it, I'm just curious why you go there not anywhere else.
RappersDelight

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Thursday, June 16, 2005, 21:04:45 »

it's quieter, so get sleep when needed!
never heard about anything stolen from tents
it's out of the way but still close to everything
it's near the stone circle (which is where my nights are finished)

Everybody's Smokin' - No one's gettin' high!
Sussex

« Reply #17 on: Thursday, June 16, 2005, 21:26:28 »

When the Glasto lot go off to a muddy field in the middle of nowhere I think we should start our own thread.

The 'We're not at Glastonbury and we don't care' thread.

It'll be great, we can sit at home and watch it on TV, drinking alone and taking class A's, chatting on the TEF about how mashed we are and what's your name and where do you come from....

They'll be so jealous.

I'm not bitter that I'm not going , honest  Crying
flammableBen

« Reply #18 on: Thursday, June 16, 2005, 22:50:10 »

Fuckin hell, I can't wait now. Glastonbury's become my yearly highlight, It's difficult to sum up the awesomeness to people who haven't been. To be honest this year I'm less bothered about the line up than I have been for a while. Looking forward to Ian Brown as I've never seen him. But seen the likes of White Stripes and Coldplay (and really don't like their new album) already. Bit annoyed because apperently kasabian and new order are clashing, have to see new order but would have liked to take this chance to see kasabian
Kinky Tom
Snow Master Sandwich King.

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Friday, June 17, 2005, 08:27:18 »

I'm going to go with Kasabian, granted New Order are big guns, but I just prefer Kasabian's music, and Joy Division/New Order sort of past me by really - I don't know why.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: