Pages: 1 ... 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 ... 47   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Leeds United V Swindon Town Official Matchday Thread  (Read 69396 times)
Crispy
Pink Jumper For Goalpost

Ignore
« Reply #510 on: Saturday, April 3, 2010, 21:55:21 »

What a day...ooooooh David Lucas,used to play for Leeds but hes alright now...some of the chants were class today,support was brilliant..JPM was quality in the first half,missed the second goal,heard a roar and thaught shit..............noooooooooooo 2 fucking nil!!!!!!!...Austin scored and bowed to the Leeds fans then gave them a big cheezy grin later when he missed abit of a sitter,the bloke is class.
So good to see Wilson take the plaudits at long last..in the words of Andy Gray,take a bow Town.

Call me a lying cunt, but i started that oooh david lucas, used to play for leeds scum but he's alright now! song, got a load of videos comming up tonight too!

They've got muslamic rayguns, muslamic rayguns..
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #511 on: Saturday, April 3, 2010, 22:03:12 »

What a day.

1st half was a bit Southampton but Ward had a blinding chance and Austin all but scored straight after Paynter's goal so it could have been 3-3 at half time.

Second half we played them off the park, the build up to the third was a joy and we were toyinh with them by the end, and their fans.  Austin gave the Leeds fan a big smile after he missed the header towards the end, in a sort of so fucking what, we've just trounced you style.  Douglas grew into the game and was running the show by the end, along with Ferry.  Leeds are in trouble, make no mistake, they utterly lost the plot as a team in the lst 15 minutes.  Some of the players getting niggly about nothing challenges, others just went missing and even Snodgrass (who looks a very good player) seemed to turn into an Oxford player by the end.

Stunning day out.
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #512 on: Saturday, April 3, 2010, 22:09:28 »

What a day.

1st half was a bit Southampton but Ward had a blinding chance and Austin all but scored straight after Paynter's goal so it could have been 3-3 at half time.

Second half we played them off the park, the build up to the third was a joy and we were toyinh with them by the end, and their fans.  Austin gave the Leeds fan a big smile after he missed the header towards the end, in a sort of so fucking what, we've just trounced you style.  Douglas grew into the game and was running the show by the end, along with Ferry.  Leeds are in trouble, make no mistake, they utterly lost the plot as a team in the lst 15 minutes.  Some of the players getting niggly about nothing challenges, others just went missing and even Snodgrass (who looks a very good player) seemed to turn into an Oxford player by the end.

Stunning day out.
So. Second place not looking such a pipe dream now, eh Mr T??
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #513 on: Saturday, April 3, 2010, 22:10:29 »

Got in about 10ish, but took ages to scrape Joe off the ceiling and calm him down enough to get him to bed, he fell asleep whisper-singing "The reds are going up" to himself.

Fucking amazing day! Aside from the obvious stuff, loved the chants from our lot today. Whoever came up with the fire drill chant should get a knighthood. And some form of baronetcy for "We're going to West Ham, you're going to Dagenham". But far and away the best two for me might not have been very original but just to be able to stand in Elland Road and sing "Can we play you every week?" and "Six nil on aggregate" was just superb.

My brother came with me today - he lives in York so we usually use at least one Yorkshire-ish game a season to meet up. He's never seen us take so much as a point or even score, I had serious doubts about letting him come today, but he was just raving about how good we are - cool, controlled and basically just MUCH BETTER!

And to cap it all, we stopped at services on the way back and bumped into Ferry, Easton, Greer, Cuthbert and Douglas, thanked them to an extent that was probably embarrassing for making us so proud to be Town fans and Joe had his picture taken with them and got his programme signed. He's pretty much in football heaven right now - "best day ever, Dad!"

I am just so fucking happy and proud right now, I may actually rupture something
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #514 on: Saturday, April 3, 2010, 22:12:37 »

Lying cunt.

I started that Lucas chant. Actually I think I only got in the first line. Were you stood at the back row crispy?

Ignore
« Reply #515 on: Saturday, April 3, 2010, 22:18:33 »

pauld. that's a day your lad will never forget.superb.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #516 on: Saturday, April 3, 2010, 22:22:52 »

pauld. that's a day your lad will never forget.superb.

Yeah, it made the day all the sweeter for me, just seeing how much he got out of it. He's 7 and it will stay with him for life - hopefully it will make up for the 60-odd years of shit he'll have to watch in between the good bits Smiley
Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« Reply #517 on: Saturday, April 3, 2010, 22:24:10 »

Got in about 10ish, but took ages to scrape Joe off the ceiling and calm him down enough to get him to bed, he fell asleep whisper-singing "The reds are going up" to himself.

Fucking amazing day! Aside from the obvious stuff, loved the chants from our lot today. Whoever came up with the fire drill chant should get a knighthood. And some form of baronetcy for "We're going to West Ham, you're going to Dagenham". But far and away the best two for me might not have been very original but just to be able to stand in Elland Road and sing "Can we play you every week?" and "Six nil on aggregate" was just superb.

My brother came with me today - he lives in York so we usually use at least one Yorkshire-ish game a season to meet up. He's never seen us take so much as a point or even score, I had serious doubts about letting him come today, but he was just raving about how good we are - cool, controlled and basically just MUCH BETTER!

And to cap it all, we stopped at services on the way back and bumped into Ferry, Easton, Greer, Cuthbert and Douglas, thanked them to an extent that was probably embarrassing for making us so proud to be Town fans and Joe had his picture taken with them and got his programme signed. He's pretty much in football heaven right now - "best day ever, Dad!"

I am just so fucking happy and proud right now, I may actually rupture something

Sippo likes.

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« Reply #518 on: Saturday, April 3, 2010, 22:27:41 »

Hopefully this result will also spur a few more season ticket sales this week, my brother in law, who doesn't usually like football, has asked about getting one for next season!

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #519 on: Saturday, April 3, 2010, 22:30:56 »

So. Second place not looking such a pipe dream now, eh Mr T??

Norwich are catchable now.  I have to say, I'm happy I thought it was beyond us, has made it all the more fun the past few weeks.
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #520 on: Saturday, April 3, 2010, 22:42:03 »

The Joe stuff ,just awwwww Cool

/
W56196272
DerbyRed

Ignore
« Reply #521 on: Saturday, April 3, 2010, 22:56:42 »

Filmed by my Derby supporting mate who came to the game today (and i think is slowly becoming a Town fan!!)

Cheesy
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #522 on: Saturday, April 3, 2010, 22:59:08 »

Football League show starting now, surely we must merit more than the customary 10 seconds this week?
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #523 on: Saturday, April 3, 2010, 23:04:09 »

Yeah but it will all be about bad leeds were and what sort of lead they've thrown away...oh and they lost 3-0 to someone today
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #524 on: Saturday, April 3, 2010, 23:07:01 »

Yeah but it will all be about bad leeds were and what sort of lead they've thrown away...oh and they lost 3-0 to someone today
I kind of hope it is. Under the radar has done us very nicely up till now
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 ... 47   Go Up
Print
Jump to: